BCMonster.com Bitcoin Mining Pool. Easy Dashboard!

Laviathon

Jan 14, 2016

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate

I really appreciate anyone that would be willing to go out on a limb and take a chance on me and my venture. Throwing all your hashing power at me or Just an s3 you have laying around, I appreciate all the help I have received. If you have any questions you can email me at bcmonster@bcmonster.com or I will be available in the irc channel able to be joined directly from the pool. Please enjoy and lets find some Blocks.
Pool: BCMonster.com
Proxy: No
Generation address: 1E18BNyobcoiejcDYAz5SjbrzifNDEpM88
Coinbase signature: /BCMonster/
Payout method: PPLNS
Fee: 0.5%
Pay Tx Reward: Yes
Vardiff: Starts at 1024 Range from 2 to 100000.
Local Work: stratum
Pay Orphans: No
Min Withdrawal: 0.001
Merge Mining: No

How to Connect your miners once you have registered.

1. Once your have registered with the site and validated your email your must then click on My Account and then My Workers.

2. Once on the my workers page, add a worker name and password. Then click "Add New Worker."
(The worker Should then appear on the Right side of the List.)

3. Log into your miner interface and put the stratrum address stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333 and worker name and password that you made then click Save&Apply. At this point your miner should go active within just a few seconds and begin to show shares being reported. If you are still having problems connecting please contact me at bcmonster@bcmonster.com

Enjoy Mining. I will take all hashing power your can throw at us! I need you in order to make this work!

BCMonster

Mar 24, 2016
We have now found 3 blocks in the last 4 days and 11 blocks since starting the pool. Anyone with an ASIC device is welcome to join and get mining today. After the halving we changed the block finders bonus for 1% donators to half a btc.

Reactions: CryptoDude9

calorie712

Sep 28, 2017
I can't get my S7 to hash at all on bcmonster. red light on front. I can access web and gave it static IP. I don't know what else to do. I'm pointing to stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333 and stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3334 but nothing registers. In the web GUI for the asic it doesn't show any stats either. crap