Are Bitcoin phone scams happening?

nickgdwn

Jan 9, 2018
I've heard that Bitcoin phone scams are making their way around. The scams supposedly call and ask you to pay debts or IRS taxes with an alternate cryptocurrency/Bitcoin while others try to get you to "invest" in a fake coin. The main thing is they seem to be targeting people over the phone.

Has this actually happened to anyone?

leoo

Jan 4, 2018
This is real bro! It never happened to me but I heard a lot of story about that scams. Take a lot of attention

Nifri

Feb 26, 2018
Cryptocurrency swindlers are all over right now trying to shake atleast a little money outta ya. That's why you gotta be very cautious about all your transfers if you value your money.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I heard about such incidents on the internet. I can not imagine such people who fall prey to such crimes. Why do not identity the persons before making such mistakes. Atleast ask their official designation and verify from the authorities.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
As any other market, there are scams revolving around you at this decentralized marketplace. You can never trust anyone on this market as well. So never go with a blind move at any cost and any time. you need to convert your wallet to hardware in order to make it more secure.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Scammings are a real thing in cryptocurrency and trading. You have to be real careful when investing in something. Please, carry out thorough background investigation and see the people the companies have served. Remember, money is not easy to make in this world.