Announcing the CoinParty2020 Hackathon by Bitcoin Unlimited!

singularity

Aug 17, 2016

We’re excited to announce the most exciting hackathon of 2020 - CoinParty by Bitcoin Unlimited.

CoinParty is a week long remote hackathon happening in early December and is focused on getting people building with the power of Bitcoin Cash. There is a minimum of $17,000 worth of prizes available for the best projects and we will be running a Flipstarter campaign soon to top up the prize pool even further.

We welcome people of all different skill-sets including programmers, project managers, marketers, graphic designers, business developers and more to come and build talented teams. There are endless opportunities for creating innovative products and services using Bitcoin Cash.

With Bitcoin fees rapidly rising again, the robust and low-cost technology of Bitcoin Cash is needed now more than ever!

What are you going to build? Learn more about the event and sign up by going to...

coinparty.org

Have any questions? Come chat with us at t.me/bitcoinunlimit

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com