[ANN] Spindle - Investment/asset management platform

spindle.ico

Apr 4, 2018
Hot announcement!

SPINDLE announces details of ZETA at Blockchain Seoul!

During Blockchain Seoul Conference, held on 17th-19th September 2018 in Korea, the company’s CTO Takuro Mizobe unveiled the details of ZETA platform - the centerpiece of the SPINDLE project. And now we are glad to share the information with you.

ZETA not only functions as a matchmaking platform between users and cryptocurrency hedge funds but it also comes as a fair and highly transparent investment environment by recording the transaction history of users and cryptocurrency hedge funds on the blockchain. In the future, it aims to construct a distributed credit scoring system using the transaction data.

During the conference, SPINDLE announced that at the end of October 2018, the alpha-version service will allow users to view cryptocurrency hedge fund information using ZETA, and SPINDLE holders will be able to directly invest in cryptocurrency hedge funds through ZETA platform’s distributed investment function, which will be launched in December 2018.

After taking part in Blockchain Seoul, SPINDLE will accelerate negotiations with Korean cryptocurrency exchanges as well as grow its presence in the Korean market.

You're welcome to explore ZETA on our website: https://spindle.zone/zeta/zeta_20180917_EN.pdf.
Stay in touch!

Kreatonus

Jul 7, 2022
I just wanted to make sure that I understood what Spindle is. Is it an analog to Binance, or does it have specific features other apps don't have? I google your project a few days ago and couldn't find any reliable info about the viability of your app. It would be sad to know that it didn't take off in the first place. I was looking for a platform where I could buy VOO or VFIAX, so I came to you for help. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited: