- Nov 1, 2017
Official English thread SATOSHI BREWERY ICO
Official English Bounty thread SATOSHI BREWERY
Official Russian thread SATOSHI BREWERY ICO
Official Russian Bounty thread SATOSHI BREWERY
WHAT IS SATOSHI BREWERY?
SATOSHI BREWERY is a project on setting up a modern craft brewery.
Our goal is to improve and develop the craft brewing market to meet people’s growing demand in an exclusive and high-quality product.
The craft beer is one of the most popular and high-demanded type within the brewing industry and its success explained by:
[*]The variety and originality of flavors;
[*]The high quality of the final product;
[*]The maximum level of the similarity to the traditional brewing technologies.
We want to set up the largest regional craft brewery in the north-west of Russia. At 18 months after the launch of the project the production volume will have exceeded 8.5 million liters of beer per year while the net profit will have reached the point of 13 million US dollars. By this time our beer will have been sold not only on the territory of Russia, but also abroad: in Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc
WHY SATOSHI BREWERY?
Firstly, SATOSHI BREWERY - is a project from the real economy sector which has material realization of the invested funds.
Secondly, the beer production is a highly profitable and financially sustainable business around the world. The investments in the beer production generate a stable and low-risk income.
Thirdly, like the formation of the crypto-currency economy, the craft brewing is a kind of revolution in its own sphere and it gives the society a new culture and philosophy of beer consumption.
According to the results for the year 2015 in the USA and European countries the share of the craft beer amounted more than 12 % (2874 million liters – 22.3 billion US dollars). In Russia the craft beer brewing has just begun to appear and at present its share does not exceed the level of 5.5 % (436.7 million liters – 1.4 billion US dollars).
Thus, the SATOSHI BREWERY project will be successful due to the following reasons:
[*]The project is carried out within a market which is not developed enough but which has a large growth potential;
[*]The minimum competition level;
[*]The high marginality level of the final product.
WHAT IS THE INVESTMENT PROSPECTIVE
OF THE SBL TOKEN?*?
*SBL - SATOSHI BREWERY LIMITED
1. The SBL token is a kind of an asset that generates income in the form of the dividends. The dividend payout fund is amounted at least 35% of the company's quarterly net profit.
2. There is a redemption mechanism of the token buy back at the level of the market price formed on the exchange. The buyback fund is amounted at least 55% of the quarterly net profit.
3. The primary emission of the token takes place at the price equal to 1.2 US dollars. At the same time according to the DCF methodology the company's predicted cost is equal to 1.44 billion rubles (24 million US dollars). In other words the cost of one token can be estimated at 2.4 US dollars.
4. There is a discount system (from 9 up to 44%) for the purchase of SBL token that is carried out on ICO.
5. The cost of our token is determined by the company performance that exists in the real economy sector. It depends on the change of the crypto currency value to less extent.
THE SBL TOKEN
Satoshi Brewery Limited
Maximal Token Number:10 000 000 SBL
BOUNTY FUND - 10%
1 000 000 SBL
Project Support Satoshi Brewery
Discount : 44,4%
Token Price US: dollars: 0,67
Period: 20.10.2017 - 20.11.2017
Discount : 18,3%
Token Price US: dollars: 0,98
Period: 27.11.2017 - 30.11.2017
Discount : 15%
Token Price US: dollars: 1,02
Period: 01.12.2017 - 05.12.2017
Discount : 12,5%
Token Price US: dollars: 1,05
Period: 06.12.2017 - 10.12.2017
Discount : 9,2%
Token Price US: dollars: 1,09
Period: 11.12.2017 - 15.12.2017
Discount : 0%
Token Price US: dollars: 1,2
Period: 16.12.2017 - 27.12.2017
«Craft» and ICO.
A modern craft brewery. What is it?
Blockchain in the project
How to become an investor Satoshi Brewery?
Andrey Leshchenko: Founder Vk | LinkedIn
Alexander Akhtyamov: Co-founder, project Manager Vk | FB | LinkedIn
Olga Burkova: PR-Manager Vk
Dmitriy Kolbin: Adviser on legal issues LinkedIn | Vk
Alex Brikunov: Financial Manager Vk | FB
Vladimir Cherny: Brewer. Adviser on brewing craft LinkedIn
Anatoly Babenko: Technical advisor LinkedIn
Site| Download White Paper Twitter| Telegram| Facebook|Medium