1. You must have Jr. Member or higher rank in bitcointalk
2. Your Twitter audit score must be equal to at least 85% and only real followers from the last audit will count.
3. Twitter followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
Translation and moderation
This bounty consists of two tasks:
1. Translation of ANN+bounty thread
2. Translation of Whitepaper to the following languages: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish
3. Creation and moderation of local Telegram/Wechat/Kakaochat group
Stakes earned will depend on the activity in the thread and the number of members in the Telegram/Wechat/Kakaochat group.
Creation of local Telegram channel for your language: 5 stakes + 1 stake/member at the end of campaign
ANN+Bounty threads: 50 Stakes + 3 Stakes per valid post
Whitepaper : 200 stakes
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Native language
- Part of bounty you apply for (ANN/WP/Telegram)
- Translation/moderation experience (if any)
- Bitcointalk username
- ERC-20 wallet address
2. After being accepted and completing the translation, post in this thread with a link to the translated thread or whitepaper
1. Participants are required to keep the local thread and Telegram groups alive by posting and translating regular updates, news or any important announcements. A single post thread will be rejected.
2. Automatic (Google or similar) translations or translations with low quality will be rejected.
3. Unnecessary or repeated posts shall be rejected for stake counting
4. Only posts written by the OP will count
1. Join our Telegram group 2. Post a message in the thread to verify your account --> new requirement after massive fraud attempts
3. Fill and submit this form. After the bitcointalk username, write the message # of your post . For example "thehun #255"
1. Only one reward per Telegram and Bitcointalk user
2. You must be active in the Telegram group at least once per week 3. You must have a minimum of 10 posts in the forum before joining
Signature, avatar and personal text campaign
Distribution of stakes according to user level:
Jr. Member: 1 stake/day
Member: 2 stakes/day
Full Member: 3 stakes/day
Sr Member: 5 stakes/day
Hero/Legendary: 7 stakes/Day
1. Add signature of your level, avatar and personal text
2. Fill and submit this form
1. Signature, avatar and personal text must be kept until the stakes have been calculated after the end of the TGE (allow around a week for these calculations)
2. A minimum of 15 meaningful posts per weeks must be made during this period. Off-topic, spam and meaningless posts will not count.
3. Posts must have a minimum length of 70 characters
4. Participants must have at least Jr. Member rank in the forum
Blog about FortKnoxster, promote it in other forums or create YouTube videos and earn some tokens.
30% of the allocation (0.075% of raised tokens) will be reserved for invite-only VIP content creators.
Stakes earned depending on quality (decided by AmaZix/FortKnoxster after review):
Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High: 3 stakes
Reposting an article to a different site will earn an extra 50% of the stakes (1 repost allowed)
1. Complete and submit this form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted):
2. Post a link to your article/video here
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of FortKnoxster/AmaZix)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs/forums in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of FortKnoxster/AmaZix). Please contact me first to check.
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to FortKnoxster: the Token Sale, aspects of the Whitepaper, cryptography, encrypted communications, related technology, etc.
5. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified 6. Only original content will be accepted
7. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.
100-500 Followers/Friends: 1 stake per week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends: 2 stakes per week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends: 4 stakes per week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends: 6 stakes per week.
1. Participants must share and like FortKnoxster's posts
2. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
3. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
1. The Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment.
2. Payment addresses will NOT be changed after submission.
3. Any kind of offensive or inadequate behavior when promoting FortKnoxster will result in immediate disqualification from the bounty campaign
4. Bounty Managers/Team decisions are final.
5. For queries or complaints please fill and submit this form
Hi FortKnoxster community! We have just sent out an update to our early-bird registered contributors, please check your e-mail inbox (or spam folder if you did not get it). Should you not have registered already for our early-birds list, click here: https://fortknoxster.typeform.com/to/lRTwjP
First of all, thanks to the thousands of contributors who joined our early-bird pre-sale, your support and interest has been truly overwhelming.
Following an unforeseeable demand for the FKX token, we hit the total FKX token cap on Thursday the 11th January 2018, which was nearly two months ahead of the planned ending of our public ICO.
The day before, when we realized that we were running low on tokens, we sent out a “heads-up” e-mail to the community on the 10th of January 2018, explaining that if people were interested in contributing, then now was the time to contribute, in order to not miss-out. This resulted in a massive influx of contributors in a very short time span. At that time (Thursday afternoon CET) both the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains were extremely slow and therefore some contributions came in many hours later, making it very difficult for us to both control the maximum token cap and to block further contributions. As all early-bird contributions (due to security reasons) were made to individual wallets (and not to a public crowd-sale smart contract), it made it even more challenging to stop the early-bird private pre-sale in “real time”.
In total, we raised 11 M USD from more than 2000 contributors – distributed on 87.4 M FKX token - a result we are very satisfied with – also measured in the light of our very generous bonus structure.
After going through all the contributions and the calculations (some BTC contributions came days after), we concluded that we had in excess of 10% more token contributions, than we originally planned.
This was due to the strong demand and the above-mentioned delays in the blockchains.
Our priority from day one has been to have a broad crowd-sale for our community. A strong, broad and committed community is crucial for our growth and awareness of the FortKnoxster platform. Also, we do not want to disappoint people, who contributed in good faith, by not allowing them to get their FKX tokens.
Based on this, we have implemented a slight increase in the token numbers, as described below to ensure maximum participation and to adjust for the delay in registering contributions.
We have added an adjustment of 11.11% to increase the amount of FKX tokens making a total of 150 M tokens (from 135 M) and 89.250 M tokens available for the crowd sale (up from 80.325 M). Please check our updated white-paper for more information.
The difference between the 89.250 M and 87.4 M (1.85 M) will be air-dropped freely to all existing contributors-as an extra gesture Smiley Airdropped tokens are distributed proportionally and have status as extra bonus tokens.
We hope our community understands and supports this slight change in our terms – and again thank you for the overwhelming support you have shown to FortKnoxster.
Short Q and A:
Q: I already contributed – what shall I do now?
A: Nothing-sit back and wait for the tokens to be distributed.
Q: When are the tokens distributed?
A: Latest the 18th of February.
Q: Hmmmm; can I have my contribution refunded?
A: Sure, please login in to dashboard (before January 30 at 9.00 AM CET) to see refund instructions.
Q: Is there any further news regarding exchanges or other developments?
A: Yes, we will soon release some exciting news – so stay tuned to our social media platforms.
Our team members are always available to answer your questions. Join our public channels on Telegram and follow us on Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Medium. Also, you can always get in touch with us directly via email at email@example.com.