[ANN] Faxport - The sports business platform with the upgraded blockchain technology.

Hoangvuhk3110

Mar 14, 2018

The business of sports services has always been successful, not out of the general trend, the blockchain technology companies decided to enter the market potential. Today we will learn about Faxport and what's interesting about the project.

Faxport is a sports business services company and it has something NEW:
The first thing that I consider the strength of the project is the blockchain technology. Faxport will use unmodified, fragmented natural separation technology to increase mutual trust while at the same time reducing abuse and establishing a credible system for the global sports industry. Transparency and security in information is a necessity in this era.

Faxport also acts as an investment company for start-ups in the sports field. Only in 2017, the Faxport team has helped over 20 sports start-up projects to complete the founding and fundraising, and has gained profound experience. Even a prominent face in the football world: "Roberto Carlos" who is now retired as a strategic partner of Faxport.

Major business areas in the platform of Faxport

As far as I can see, they have four key business platforms, all of which are full of hope:

• FAX GO - The platform for mobilizing capital from the sports community
    This is a form of calling for investment in sports projects, by voting for the community, the user of the investment rights, and the projects they trust, through the research of Faxport.

• FAX Data - Sports Business Database
    By exchanging (gaining) information about sports, Faxport wants to create a marketplace for sports information - naturally transparent and safe with a blockchain platform, to support sports research projects or associated services

• FAX Connect - Business Social Networking
    A social network similar to Facebook or Linkedin but with the mainstream content on sports.

• FAX Career - Career Talent Recruitment
    Employers can more effectively reach jobseekers by setting up rewards to accelerate and promote job openings through Faxport.

There are still more plans in the future, but at present I only provide content for four main short-term direction of the project. I see these businesses have a lot of potential and the market ... although it has been around for a long time, but the information business with the combination of blockchain can be a great bargain, it's new. It has all the elements that users need.

Human factors:

I have a look at the development team of the project ... they are really respectable, currently there are 16 members involved in research and development of this project, mainly in Hong Kong, but also in Central Mainland, Tokyo, Europe and North America. At the same time, the company is still looking for more business and market partners as well as blockchain technology engineers to make Faxport faster and better. With the expectation that the number of members will increase to 40 in the next six months.

I will send you some typical faces:

Li Xiaocheng - Co-founder
He's in charge of business solution and marketing. Li once founded a fast recruiting
company, and he's also a sports columnist. Li thinks a lot about blockchain applications,
focusing on better experience in sports business world. Li wants to know
what's turely important for a company or a program. Now he wants to find the answer
through Faxport.

Huang Zhijin - Co-Founder
He's in charge of product direction and community operation. Huang is the operation
director of Sponia, the most professional sports incubator in China, has strong relationship
network in mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan and other countries and regions.
Huang founded Faxport to solve many problems in sports business and push
global circulation. Now, it's time.

Haibing Gong - Tech Partner
He's in charge of the technical framework and heading the development of the team.
Haibing is a veteran programmer with seven years' experience, first in high concurrent,
high available database for traditional industries, then focusing on web applications,
he's an expert in performance, framework and security, he also interested in
machine learning. Haibing has been studying blockchain for three years, hoping to
realize this technology.

There are still many talented members, but within the framework of the article, I will not mention too much, and above all ... you can easily find out about them at the website of the project.

One thing that I appreciated about this project was their roadmap. I would like to attach a photo of the roadmap so that you can take a closer look:

Faxport has started in 2016, and has grown rapidly in 2017, and they have just started their call-up process until mid-2018. This is a great value, while many other projects are simply is on paper, has no real results, not even tested products ... The investment in those projects comes with a lot of risk. But the faxport is different, they have a solid foundation, they are in the momentum of development they simply want to expand the powerful platform they are in. I think you understand me, I think based on the analysis of an investor, I will of course choose Faxport.

Here are some of the partners that have trusted Faxport, and I hope you will believe too.

And the last thing that I want to mention is that now you can invest in the project with good discount, hurry up because the train will not wait for anyone.

For more information:

Whitepaper: https://faxport.io/other/Faxport Whitepaper en.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Faxport_EN/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Faxport_Global-150461205635116/

Telegram: https://t.me/Faxportglobal/

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Success comes from ideas, starting with enthusiastic people and flying high by the whole community

-Author: Hoangvuhk3110

-Link Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1805177