DappRadar has shown a high-risk dapps category since its early inception. There are already 813 dapps submitted on DappRadar that grants the second place for the category after gambling. Important to note, only 12% shows any activity now.
- Ethereum is still a leading protocol for the High-Risk category. It accounts for 97% (or $278 million) of total transaction volumes in Q2 2020.
- $202 million of Ethereum volume was generated by one single dapp HEX.
- Forsage accounts for 50% of daily active wallets across all Ethereum High-Risk dapps.
- Daily activity across all TRON high-risk dapps occasionally surpassed 10,000 in July 2020. It was mainly driven by BeeHive Fast and Bank of TRON.
- EOS and IOST high-risk dapps had momentum back in 2019. Very little activity is being recorded in 2020.