Your opinion about Voodoo Token?

RobinKowalski

Sep 27, 2024
I like to get opinions from different people about Voodoo Token (VDO). It's a meme coin project I have heavily invested in since it started with PulseChain. After the launch of PulseChain, the developers decided to create projects on it, and that’s how I found Voodoo Token. I was there since the very start and saw the project grow with my own eyes. They started with zero DApps but quickly began building, and to this day, the project has five DApps, which I think is good for just a meme coin project. The downside of the project is the community. It seems like there isn't an active community yet on Telegram, but on the other hand, I see people drawing fan art on their other social media, so I'm a bit confused about the community. I like the memes I've seen, and I believe this project can grow and become the biggest meme coin project on PulseChain. By the way, the project has already existed for a year and three months, so I'm absolutely not afraid of any rug pulls whatsoever.

Please leave your opinions in the comments.

Thank you!

P.S. Here is a funny meme I found on their account. It's from a scene in Breaking Bad. I'm sure those who watch that series on Netflix will laugh at this one! 😂