Where did Covid-19 come from?

DaniA

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
The origin of Covid-19 is somewhat of a mystery. All that most of us know is one day it wasn’t a thing and the next thing we knew it was everywhere and people were panic buying toilet paper (I still don’t understand that), but where exactly did it come from?

Where do you think Covid-19 comes from ?

Sunnyday

Banned
Mar 17, 2020
I guess, it is impossible to find out this. Where do all viruses come from? This is about a process of mutation of the existed viruses, thus we have a new type of flu each year.

Logmas

Dec 11, 2018
We are too small people to know all this. Recently, more and more often I come across information that this virus was launched by an underground government (the Masons) to destroy humanity and the economy, and also to leave only a million of gold on earth.

smokederz

May 7, 2020
The origin of Covid-19 is somewhat of a mystery. All that most of us know is one day it wasn’t a thing and the next thing we knew it was everywhere and people were panic buying toilet paper (I still don’t understand that), but where exactly did it come from?

Where do you think Covid-19 comes from ?
It comes from a laboratory. The question is what was the purpose of why it was created

Logmas

Dec 11, 2018
Ordinary people will never be given this information. Of course, the official version is inclined to believe that the virus came out of China, but half a year earlier the first cases of this disease were recorded in the USA.

C4amo

May 13, 2020
There’s news about Bill Gates being linked to the origin of the virus. I read that because someone hacked his account and posted the information.

Reactions: Lilybeth

Lilybeth

May 15, 2020
I also read about the bill gates thing. Plus the fact that WHO at first said that there wasnt possible to the virus to spread from person to person, and then they just deleted the tweet when it was discovered that actually it was.