What the Acquisition by Binance Means for FTX's Gaming & NFT

evelynnn

Sep 20, 2022
The biggest cryptocurrency news today is that Binance has decided to purchase FTX after FTX had a liquidity problem. The price of FTT, the native token of FTX, fell 76.30% from yesterday as a result of this news. Many people are wondering what the acquisition of Binance means for FTX's gaming and NFT industries. This is a result of FTX investing a substantial sum of money in Web3 development, but the future of gaming, NFT, and esports is now unclear.
NFT and FTX US
The outcome isn't always what we anticipate, though. Clearly, FTX's fortune is deteriorating alongside the downward trend in the market. In the event that Binance's transaction is formally consummated, FTX might have a new owner. On the plus side, Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder and CEO of FTX, stated today that Binance's transaction has not yet had an impact on their operations in the US.

The NFT market is one of FTX's key businesses. They had the honor of working with NBA player Stephen Curry and Coachella, a music festival, both of which were founded by FTX US. We still don't know what the future holds for their gaming and NFT areas at this time. In the event that Binance actually buys the exchange, will they be able to retain their current name? Will they have complete control over how the company runs and what items are produced? I'm sure other investors share my curiosity. But based on the current circumstances, it would appear that this agreement would not have an impact on the NFT marketplace portion of the firm.

Final Thoughts
My own opinion is that having enough cash flow and liquidity is crucial for a firm to survive and succeed. The FTX exchange's current state does not appear promising. When deciding whether to trade on a platform, remember to consider exchange risks in addition to market risks and hazards specific to cryptocurrencies.

Reactions: trader520