What is DOGE Staking at MEXC

ejkt

Aug 29, 2022
What is staking, and what are its advantages?
Many long-term cryptocurrency investors (HODLers) are looking at staking as a way to make digital assets work and generate profits and rewards, rather than just sitting in a cryptocurrency wallet. Staking on MEXC is just a way to earn rewards for holding specific cryptocurrencies. So you can spend some of your DOGE and get rewarded instantly! If you want to learn more about staking.
How do I start staking my Doge?
In general, anyone who wants to participate in stakes is welcome. Options and APY vary between exchanges, crypto wallets, and platforms. All you need to get started is some cryptocurrency in your MEXC wallet. MEXC provides two primary staking products:
  • Staking with flexible and locked (fixed) periods & APYs
  • MEXC MX-DeFi sessions.
Doge staking is currently only available on flexible staking.

Doge Staking
As mentioned earlier, Doge can now stake on MEXC. You can start enjoying staking rewards today! Estimated APY and minimum requirements are subject to change. Check out MEXC's staking page.
How do I start staking?
Getting started with staking on MEXC is easy! You must have a MEXC account, deposit or buy the crypto you want to stake, and stake yourself. To perform these steps, you can refer to the relevant guides.