What is Bitcoin? A brief discussion.

Hello all. Bitcoin trading has now become very popular and profitable. Before you start trading Bitcoin, you should know what is Bitcoin first? So, today I will discuss that.

Therefore, let's start

So, first of all, what is Bitcoin?

Having been released as vulnerable software from 2009, Bitcoin has always been believed to be the first digital currency in the world and is best defined as a digital currency that only exists electronically.

Bitcoin is decentralized, meaning Bitcoin does not have a central publishing authority or political institution that controls the amount of bitcoin circulating. But the Bitcoin platform is far from anarchy.

The whole process is quite simple and organized: Bitcoin holders can transfer bitcoin through peer-to-peer networks. This transfer is tracked on the "blockchain," which is usually referred to as a giant ledger. This ledger records every bitcoin transaction that has ever been done.

Each "block" on the blockchain is built from a data structure based on Merkle Trees encrypted. This is very useful for detecting fraud or damaged files. If the file is in a chain of damage or fraud, the blockchain prevents it from damaging the rest of the ledger.

Instead of relying on the government to print new currencies, programming the Bitcoin blockchain handles when bitcoin is made and how much is produced. It also tracks the existence of bitcoin and ensures accurate transactions.

At present, in the world, there are around 17 million bitcoins in the matter. There is no central or government regulatory body that controls the supply of bitcoin, which means that inventory is controlled by design. The total supply ever made is limited to 21 million bitcoin. And that's BIG.

This hat raises the argument that Bitcoin can experience scaling problems. However, because Bitcoin is basically very limited (meaning users can transfer as little as 0.00000001 bitcoin), this doesn't really produce scaling problems. The number of 21 million magic is arbitrary.

It is believed that Bitcoin was designed to be a deflationary currency to combat the use of inflation by the government as a hidden tax to redistribute the wealth gained. Many people praise Bitcoin for empowering people by overthrowing the power of temporary politician currency printing.

So, was it helpful? Now I would like to hear it from you.

Reactions: josecar48

Joinrepublic

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the stuff. Very good. I can only add that Bitcoin is a payment system that excludes the need for trust and supervisory authority, like banks, from the relationship algorithm. Well, and more. Bitcoin is a good way to increase and transfer value.

Peter889

Jun 8, 2019
You still didn't answer the question
What is bitcoin
You described its purpose (currency, payment system...), how it works etc. but not what it is.
Can we agree in describing it as a algorithm?
An digitally working algorithm?

bitcryp

Oct 1, 2019
Bitcoin is a decentralised digital currency or cryptocurrency. It was invented by an anonymous person, referred to as “satoshi nakamoto”. It can be sent from one user to another on a peer to peer network without any intermediary in between. It can be used for making payments.

Tamrik

Sep 13, 2019
Becouse nobody know your name. Only number of transactions and volume of your deals

RainingTacos

Oct 11, 2019
Whenever my relatives ask me about what is Bitcoin, I can't answer them. Why? Because for me it is a bit complicated to just tell them what it is or probably I know little about cryptocurrency even after knowing it for years.

Tamrik

Sep 13, 2019
You can improve your skill in basic knowledge about cryptocurrency. You can read blog from liteforex. In blog you will find a lot of useful articles

enthotrader

Oct 5, 2019
Bitcoin is a peer to peer system and no intermediary is needed to execute bitcoin transactions between users.

Harryhwilliam

Banned
Oct 4, 2019
Bitcoin is the world’s first digital or virtual currency which was created in 2009 by the mysterious developer pseudo named as Satoshi Nakamoto. All the transactions of Bitcoin are recorded on a virtual ledger known as the Blockchain, which is a decentralized ledger system accessible for everyone to see.

weaponjetson

Nov 16, 2019
great read! i wanted to share this here because its basically a 4 minute rundown on BTC in rap form. Breaking Bitcoin Slang down and covers a nice blend of tech, price and speculation. well worth the watch whether your advanced or novice in the space

Tamrik

Sep 13, 2019
It can ifluence on global economic and it's not good idea to use cryptocurrency only. Fiat also can be in electronic systems if we will not use papaer it is not problem to continue use money

enthotrader

Oct 5, 2019
Bitcoin promises the lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and operated by decentralized authority unlike government issued currencies.