What is Binamon (BMON)? Learn with MEXC blog

Venus1100

Apr 26, 2022
www.mexc.com
Binamon or BMON is an NFT and blockchain-powered game metaverse where users may acquire digital monsters and deploy them in battle royales. Binamons, unlike other collectible card games, exist on the Binance Smart Chain rather than the Ethereum blockchain. If you like NFT games such as Axie Infinity or Tamadoge, I am sure that you will enjoy playing Binamon. In my opinion, it sounds a little bit like some sort of Digimon, no? Currently, MEXC is organizing a Deposit PK Contest with Binamon as one of the competitors. Check out the contest and show your support to the Binamon Metaverse!

How Does Binamon Works?
Binamon is a multiplayer and role-playing blockchain game. It is a comprehensive metaverse of Digital Monsters that reside on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). You can collect Binamons, fight with players and proceed to Battle Royale with your monster. Binamon has a native token called BMON. You can use BMON to purchase monsters, purchase in game items and exchange for assets. Additionally, players can stake their NFT Binamons for rewards and benefits.

The game uses Epic Games’ AI graphics technology, Unreal Engine. This ensures that their interface and quality stays top notch. Users can create a monster using BMON tokens via smart contract. The monster’s strength and powers are generated at random using probability. Then, the smart contract will create 3 monsters with different characteristics and power. All Binamon that you owned will have four characteristics: Class, Attack, Horn Power and Element. Different characteristics gives you different advantages in each battle, making battles unique and fun. These characteristics also determines the value of said Binamon. On the other hand, players are able to create and obtain a physical version of Binamon. All you have to do is:

1. Use Smart Contract
  2. Provide proof of NFT ownership
  3. Pay using BMON tokens
And there you have it, the physical Binamon is now yours. On days where you are busy, you have the option to stake your Binamons. You can stake them to generate some passive income. However, I do need to inform you that higher rarity monsters will generate better rewards in comparison with the basic ones.

How to Buy Binamon Token (BMON)
Starting from 27th October 2022 09:00(UTC) to 28th October 2022 09:00 (UTC), MEXC will be organizing a BEP-20 Tokens Special “Deposit PK Contest” for BMON, DEC, and VMT. This new initiative will provide MEXC users a chance to vote for their supporting projects to be listed on MEXC Global by depositing respective tokens. The top 1 project which met the contest criteria will be listed on MEXC Global!

If you are a fan and you want to see Binamon listing on MEXC, I suggest that you participate in our competition right away! One day is all you have to show support earn a share of 3,000 MX tokens! For more information, check out our announcement page.