Virtual social dating “Momo”, WeChat, PUGG Metaverse PUB which one is stronger? Who is the next king?

puggioce

Jan 6, 2022
Before that, there is a question I want to ask everyone: What do you think is the essence of social interaction? Maybe we can read it with questions and find the answer at the end. Let's take a look at how their logic and operation are implemented;

1.The essence of “Momo” is instant social interaction

Another thing to be aware of when doing social products is the "immediacy of the medium".People’s needs for using social products can be divided into two types, one is Momo, Shake and other needs, I want to solve this moment, immediate boredom, I don’t care who is replying to my posts, but I I hope that what I send will get immediate feedback.Another is the transformation and cultivation of long-term social relationships, such as “Douban”, “Zhihu”, “Linkedin” and other products. The information I send can receive a reply after a few days or even longer.

Then let's look back, “Momo” started out using LBS, which is the attribute of people nearby. Users will subconsciously equate "one person is near me" with "I can contact TA more easily immediately". So I think what “Momo” really solves may never be the problem of socializing with strangers, but instant socializing.

Then the question arises, can Momo's original model really solve this problem best? Undoubtedly not, most men's messages go unanswered, and most women are overly harassed.

After such a long time, everyone will not have high expectations for LBS products, and will not open “Momo” when they need immediate social needs. As a result, there is a 15-year monthly decline in the figure above.

Therefore, Momo's transformation is necessary. If you pull an axis for the entire social product line, the leftmost is asynchronous, and the rightmost is instant. The reason why asynchrony can be established is that users are more interested in "things" than "people" and can tolerate waiting time. For strangers like Momo to socialize, "knowing people" is much more important than "talking about things". Therefore, how to move closer to the instant has become the key for Momo to improve its social efficiency. (Between asynchronous and real-time, there is a "pseudo-asynchronous" mode, that is, the photo matching mode of Tinder and Tantan. Among the photos a man sees, there is a certain probability that girls are interested in him. If two people like each other , it is paired immediately. Although subsequent exchanges are still asynchronous, the thrill of this successful pairing still motivates the user to stay on the platform.)

Hence, “Momo” later launched the live broadcast mode, which is undoubtedly the most instant product form. If the Tinder mode still requires one party to knock on the door first, then the live broadcast has become "the door is open for you to watch". The live broadcast uses a one-to-many method to solve the problem of social timeliness and the unequal ratio of male and female users on the platform.

The advantage of Momo's live broadcast is that its users have a strong purpose of making friends, not just to pass the time. This purpose makes Momo handle the distribution of long-tail live content better than other platforms. Compared with the show mode, users are more sensitive to the location of the anchor rather than the fame.

However, compared with the past LBS and “Tantan” social networking, it is difficult for live broadcast to precipitate one-to-one social relationships. It allows users to meet new people, but the quality is nowhere near as high as it used to be.

Therefore, “Momo” continues to develop video social networking, packaging one-to-one (Monkey, Tiki), many-to-many (Houseparty) and existing one-to-many (live broadcast), and adding them all into the product.

No matter what you want to do, as long as you come in, I have product functions that can satisfy you immediately. And the focus here is on the word "immediately".

This is what Momo is doing: addressing immediate social needs, not socializing with strangers. Therefore, as the title of the article said, maybe everyone's positioning of Momo was wrong at the beginning. Socializing with strangers is the appearance, and immediate social needs are the essence.

2.WeChat dating (social networking based on real-name)

The first: just want to ask someone of the opposite sex, this is relatively easy, and the search conditions and scope can be appropriately expanded.

Open the "Shake" or "Nearby People" function in WeChat, set the screening gender to the opposite sex, adjust the range, and then add a few more suitable people, which can increase the chance of successful matching.

The second: when you have a specific goal and want to develop further relationship, it is more complicated.

As the saying goes, if you know yourself and your enemy, you won't be in danger in a hundred battles. You can not only use WeChat to simply chat, but you can also use the "Circle of Friends" to learn more about other's preferences, like watching movies, travel, food, etc. Also you can pay attention to what the other party is doing, and then create some common topics to narrow the distance between each other.

Of course, you should also pay attention to your sense of proportion, and don't make the conversation awkward, otherwise it will be counterproductive and disgusting. If you really want to develop further relationship with someone, you must invest more time and energy to get to know he/she seriously.

If he/she rarely posts Moments, or you really don’t know much about what he/she are interested in. There is another way, that is "help". You can ask for help, according to the his/her occupation or area of expertise, and pay attention to controlling the difficulty of asking for help, on the premise that the person can really help you solve it. Then thank him/her for this reason, by the way of giving gifts or inviting him/her to dinner, but pay attention to your own way and don't turn into force.

The above are some small tips that can shorten the distance with someone, but more important is to have sincerity.

In fact, the other party will feel your intentions more or less, and may also know that you are using certain skills. If he/she is still willing to chat with you, it means that he/she does not reject you or is interested. If not, there may be little hope.

After all, in the vast sea of people, not everyone can be dated.

----------------------------------- Gorgeous dividing line -------------------------------------

3. The PUB bar scene in the PUGG metaverse

If you feel that the above social interaction is relatively dreary and boring, and you want to bring a 3D immersive tactile experience through smart hardware and sensors, you can also try the bar scene of PUGG Metaverse 3D, an unprecedented feeling;

Open PUGG metaverse world, first obtain a virtual citizenship on the official website https://marketplace.pugg.io/

At the same time, it is also an exclusive NFT that belongs to you (of course, this price will definitely appreciate with the influx of users),

There are currently four types of ID cards, corresponding to which CALITs are sent. The most advanced ones are said to have more functional priorities in the later stage (mining acceleration, income acceleration, VIP permissions, etc.).

Different levels will have different rights and interests. It is said that these golden versions and special characters need to be drawn from blind boxes, and they must be advanced based on the original four cards;

Then check your CALIT points (token), after entering the game with an identity, choose a place to transfer such as PUB (this is faster, of course, it will consume some tokens, that is, CALIT),

Of course, you can choose to walk and run to the PUB, find a seat and sit down,enjoy the rhythm of the lights and music. By the way to see if there is someone you like, you can walk to him and check the NFT he currently holds (just like we do in a real bar, see someone’s clothing and taste), and finally find that this person has a monkey (BAYC) in his NFT backpack,

which is not a basic mode, but is worth about 10 ETH (equivalent to 200,000 RMB). This person doesn't seem to have a very low taste and status, which is too shocking. But I can still click to view encrypted photos on the pop-up window, paying a little gas fee. It seems not bad, I would like to chat with him next. Because the GPD is opening, I know that he is not too far away from me, and then it depends on my language skills (but I found a problem here, I can put my Bentley/Ferrari keys on the deck in a traditional bar, but here you have to put the NFT in your backpack to pretend that you are rich, presumably so that he will come to me,

instead of me running over and taking the initiative to strike up a conversation). It is said that there will be cosmetic surgery and cross-chain NFT trading in the future. I will try it some other day.

https://pugg.io/

https://twitter.com/puggcoin

http://t.me/PUGG_COIN