Two Free Tickets for "Scaling Bitcoin Milan" Available to Bitcoin Unlimited Members!

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015
Bitcoin Unlimited's sponsorship of the Scaling Bitcoin event has secured us two tickets to the now-sold-out Milan conference (Oct. 8-9). We are offering these two tickets **free** to Bitcoin Unlimited members.

If you would like a ticket, and if you are sure you are able to attend, then just leave a message in this thread. If there are more than two members who want tickets, then I will devise a lottery, based on the hash of some future block, to select the recipients.

To be considered for the free tickets, please reply in this thread before the end of Thursday, September 8, 2016.

Reactions: Norway and AdrianX
Hi, i am not a dev, but member of bu, living in Germany, thus logistically able to attend, and i am a journalist and would write about it ... It would be a great deal if unlimited sponsored open minded press in a closed minded environment ...

Edit: Wrote this from my SmartPhone, so sorry for bad typo ... If I'd had the chance to attend, I'd closely cover it on my blog, both in german as in english.

Last edited:

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Reading between the lines, does this mean that representatives of BU are not going to present a talk in Milan?

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015
@freetrader:

No, not at all. Speakers do not require tickets.

Whether or not any of our talks will be accepted is another matter, however...

Reactions: Norway

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
Thanks Peter, it's good to know that there is still a chance for the talks to be accepted!

Norway

Sep 29, 2015
Mamma mia, this will be fun and interesting! Hopefully we get as many BU talks as possible!

Reactions: AdrianX