Stolen Bitcoin Lost To An Investment Hacker For Hire Review At Bitsquery Web Retriever Company.

SkylarWallace

Oct 19, 2024
I became "friends" with someone over the course of nearly two years. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a scam. They enticed me with promises of a money-making arbitrage program. I ended up investing almost 4 Bitcoin, which was around $280,000. They directed me to transfer the funds from Coinbase to Trust Wallet and eventually to a platform called web3aipioneers.net. It was only after sending the Bitcoin that I realized it was a scam. When I tried to withdraw the funds, I was unable to enter any value other than zero. At that point, my so-called "friend" began texting me from a Google number.

Desperate and panicked, I made a report to the FBI. However, the 7-day order they placed expired, and nothing came of it. I also reached out to Trust Wallet’s support team, hoping they could cancel the transfer, but they informed me the transaction was already complete. At that moment, I felt completely lost—they had taken everything I had saved for my future.

In my desperation, I came across positive reviews about Bitsquery Web Retriever. Many people shared stories of how the company had successfully helped them recover lost cryptocurrency. With nothing left to lose, I decided to contact them. After gathering the necessary details, their expert team took swift action. A few days later, I received the incredible news that my Bitcoin had been recovered. They also helped identify the person behind the scam, and I promptly provided the information to the FBI.

Thanks to the team at Bitsquery Web Retriever, I was able to recover my stolen Bitcoin, and I feel like I have a second chance. I’m incredibly grateful for their expertise and assistance during such a difficult time. They truly helped save my financial future and brought some justice to my situation.