Spring 2017. Guess The Bubble Peak

Peak price for the Sping bubble 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
So as it seems we are in bubble season once again......just for prestige and giggles. :bitcoin:

We have a little introductory article here. bitcoin.com halving-history-suggests-price-is-heading-for-11210

Lets play guess the top.

US$ price on Bitstamp. bonus points for the date :unicorn:

Winner probably the made the trade of the year.

I've added a poll to see if wisdom of the crowd is any better. Select - 2. Votes can't be changed. 1 week only.

No more guesses after the price has reached $1500

Reactions: Bloomie

yrral86

Sep 4, 2015
How do you define top? How far down does it have to correct for the rally to be "over"? Also, are you sure you want to use stamp? It has deviated quite strongly from the other exchanges tonight. MtGox was the last exchange to have such a large difference from the rest of the herd.

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
@yrral86 suggestions for a better one? Kraken maybe but we'd need to move to euros. GDAX perhaps? I Don't yet trust the Chinese exchanges due to zero fee fake volumes.

Anyway it's just a little fun. I think we'll be able to recognise the peak a few month afterwards i'll set a reminder and have a look.

Ps whats your guess?

yrral86

Sep 4, 2015
@yrral86 suggestions for a better one? Kraken maybe but we'd need to move to euros. GDAX perhaps? I Don't yet trust the Chinese exchanges due to zero fee fake volumes.

Anyway it's just a little fun. I think we'll be able to recognise the peak a few month afterwards i'll set a reminder and have a look.

Ps whats your guess?

Kraken also trades USD, but the volume is a bit low. GDAX, Kraken, and Bitfinex are generally in pretty close alignment.

Bubble, round 1 may already be done. 1139 (stamp) - 1175 (gdax) is the potential top. However, I would be surprised if we don't get at least one more round sometime this year.