Should we continue investing in Bitcoin in 2019?

baka1503

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
vuadacsan.org
Bitcoin has had an impressive 2018. A surge of more than 1,000% at the beginning of the year, from about $ 1,000 to nearly $ 20,000 in mid-December. The horrible price hike has attracted so many people from students, office workers, clothing shoppers ... all levels of the commune. The Society has set its sights on Bitcoin. So, starting now is it too late? Anyone who has just shared and stepped into the market has lost the opportunity? This train was missed or not? And should continue to invest Bitcoin in 2019? So many questions are raised, here is the view of Long shared with you.
For the Cryptocurrency market and according to Long think there are two types of investors. Those who put their faith and see it as a real opportunity for them to make long-term money, in the long run electronic money will have some influence that can support primarily in the financial sector after Serving people's daily lives. And some people, just follow the trend, they are simply someone who shares or stumbles and rushes into making money.

If you believe in the future of Cryptocurrency, have bought a coin that is waiting for the price increase is not said, but to use one day to buy it is a great thing right. Bitcoin has experienced a lot of fluctuations and it takes a long time to get the price today. Will Bitcoin prices be stable and maintain like this? It is very hard to predict. In any market, there are people who are positive and negative about a problem. So you have to keep your position, have to learn to be sure, do not let someone shake yourself.

Coming to Cryptocurrency, where your thoughts are simply making money, the answer to today's headlines is a lot easier. Bitcoin is volatile, as you have seen, reaching $ 20,000 in mid-December and a month later down to $ 11,000 continuing to go sideways and falling deeper in near-lunar year to $ 6,000. Those who have bought at the top and failed to return are hard to find, but for those who know and understand the nature, this is the opportunity to make a lot of money. Increasing, decreasing is a rule, but for Bitcoin it is a long-term view that it is a real investment. The next thing, focus on Altcoins then increase the number of BTC as much as possible.

Is BITCOIN REALLY HAPPY?
Long would like to share here again the three criteria that Bitcoin becomes valuable in the eyes of investors:

first . Bitcoin is not controlled
Part of making Bitcoin attractive is not controlled by any government or financial institution. This creates what is most beneficial to the user. Bitcoin works on open source platforms and uses Blockchain technology to record transaction history. Blockchain plays an important role in storing Bitcoin transaction information.

Conversely, some people believe that Bitcoin's decentralized state can lead to future collapse. There is no real value or a currency like fiat or gold. Someone else, watching Bitcoin not have a stable value, is also true. Because, other currencies have the value that people always feel, Bitcoin is missing a formal structure, giving users the suspicion (come here, sure your mind is like Long ).

jOPLER

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
It seems to me that soon bitcoin may become centralized, may be taken up as a way of processing resources more safely and quickly!

Ben Sisk

Jan 16, 2019
Perhaps. For now I just hope it will stop depreciating soon.
According to my own analysis; 2019 will be challenging although I see, there have so many positive analysis (bullish moves) from the various crypto sites! But, who know? We can predict the market; as you know, there is nothing like certainty; it’s all about probabilities.

Areding

Nov 7, 2018
I am sure that the price will rise very high, because in 2018 everyone was waiting for this but were disappointed, which led to massive sales. So this year we need to correct this situation and I think that there will be a pump.