Satoshi's Vision: The Bitcoin Zap!

Satoshi's Vision

Apr 1, 2020
www.youtube.com
As most of you guys, the coronavirus locked me home. So I've spent the past few weeks learning new skills in video editing and I have finally released the show three weeks ago.

As I pitched the idea to myself, the principle of this show is to select and broadcast the smartest, funniest, heartbreaking, touching or strangest moments from the Bitcoin community.

I'm watching lots of content on Bitcoin and I think that today the Bitcoin community and its people produce enough content that could help educate newcomers and stay entertained as the same time.

Your feedbacks are well appreciated. If people like this type of content, I'll produce more of it as I had so much fun for this!

The new episode is available here :

ZAP03: 3/30/2020 #BRRRRITCOIN ZAP — 623,634

And the past episode are available here :

ZAP02: 3/23/2020 #BITCOIN ZAP — 622,664

ZAP01: 3/16/2020 #BITCOIN ZAP — 621,878

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloomie

Satoshi's Vision

Apr 1, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello Bitcoiners,

This week, the zap focus on living on Bitcoin & Lightning everyday in 2020, strong quotes from Anthony Pompliano interview for Cointelegraph, Andreas M. Antonopoulos is worried for money becoming a surveillance tool.

You can subscribe to the channel here! Don't forget to enable the notifications for new videos!

Satoshi's Vision

Apr 1, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello,

The Halving, Jameson Lopp interview, Francis Pouliot buying bitcoins with government money helicopter and Edouard Snowden.

Share you thoughts in the comment section and subscribe to the channel here!

The new episode is available here:

Satoshi's Vision

Apr 1, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello All,

The Bitcoin Zap of the week focus on Plan₿ S2F new model, the BTC price, Jack Dorsey and Putin! Have good watch!

Share you thoughts in the comment section and subscribe to the channel here!

The new episode is available here: