Ripple's XRP 3-5 Year Price Prediction

What's your Ripple's XRP Price Prediction 3-5 Years?

• $0.25-$1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $1-$5

• $5-$10

• $25-$50

• $50+

• Total voters
I predict Ripple's XRP price will be between $12-20 in 3-5 years. I've been bullish on Ripple's XRP price when it was only 4 cents. I begged everyone I know to buy it. I have 1.4m XRPs I bought at 4-8 cents. I didn't sell at $3.65 and I'm not going to sell at $5.

Here's why Ripple will be $12-20 in 3-5 years.

1. It takes new technology at least 5 years to take roots.
It will take the banks that long to migrate from old/slow Swift international payment processing system to Ripple system.

2. Ripple announced that 200+ plus banks are testing their system and we haven't heard from them since. Why? Because it's going to take them a while to test and migrate. They will not announce changing to Ripple until they're comfortable.

3. The banks are going to lose out a lot on that $25-45 international transaction processing fees, but they do not want to be on the wrong side of history. The taxi industry, Brick-and-Mortar stores, Google, Blockbuster...the banks have learned their lessons.

4. A fraction of Ripple's XRP is going to be shredded with every bank transaction. All Ripple needs is 10% of Swift market and that should easy.

5. The banks needs Ripple and XRP. Even the federal reserves do!

Ripple's XRP long term for the win.