RBTC, the best version of Bitcoin out there?

HouseCrypto

Apr 11, 2022
Hello everyone! How are you?

Today I come with a question about RBTC (RSK Blockchain). Looking for better options to the traditional BTC, I couldn't help but find RSK Blockchain.

This is a BTC sidechain that leverages Bitcoin miners on a blockchain similar to ETH. Becoming the second most decentralized blockchain on the market and therefore secure.

As this sidechain uses BTC miners, could RBTC (main crypto) be considered the best version of BTC out there? Let's keep in mind that this sidechain allows smartcontract, it has never been hacked and its bridge has never been breached either.

Clearly it is better than any WBTC on ETH or other blockchain.

What do you think?

Wannabe

May 27, 2022
Very interesting what you say! In my case, a few months ago I converted my BTC to WBTC but when I was moving my capital from one place to another, I noticed that I was paying a lot in commissions. I started searching and found this project you are talking about #RSK, and once I converted my BTC to $RBTC I don't need anything else, since I can move fast and with low commissions. I recommend that you investigate more about this network, they also have their stable currency and other very interesting things. HODL! RBTC