Pure Oxygen — A Decentralized Green Token That Evolved Into an Ecosystem

pureoxygen

Aug 17, 2022
Air Pollution is a major problem in our world. It happens when Nitrogen Oxide gases, also called greenhouse gases, are released into the air. PureOxgen Token is a cryptocurrency backed by a decentralized ecosystem working to minimize the impacts of air pollution through its unique green initiatives.

Problems that the Pure Oxygen Token will solve:

Among other things, Nitrogen Oxide contributes to acid rain. Other possible causes of air pollution include Fossil Fuels and Coal.

Environmental Impacts of air pollution may include:

• Global warming
  • Acid Rain
  • Eutrophication
  • Effect on Wildlife
Besides being an environmental adversary, air pollution is a global health hazard. Poor air quality kills millions of people around the world every year. Most of these fatalities are caused by fossil fuel emissions.

Solution
Opting for alternative or renewable energy sources to produce power. alternative energy sources include wind energy, geothermal energy, solar energy, and hydropower.

If people can use more sustainable energy sources instead of relying on fossil fuels or coal energy, air pollution can be reduced by more than threefold. Natural gas, fuel cells, and batteries can as well substitute the use of fossil fuels as cleaner energy sources.

The PureOxgen ecosystem and the PureOxgen token aim to help resolve the air pollution problem by incentivizing the use of alternative and renewable energy sources. The project involves the planting of billions of trees around the world through the creation and promotion of a global community of environment lovers.

Why trees? Because a tree has the ability to provide an essential of life for all living things on our planet — OXYGEN, and the power to remove harmful gases like carbon dioxide making the air we breathe healthier.

About PureOxgen Token
PureOxgen Token is a utility token — a cryptocurrency that allows you to contribute to adding pure oxygen to the environment and reducing the amount and impact of greenhouse gases. One way this will be done is by planting more and more trees for every token that you buy.

PURE OXYGEN is a fully decentralized ecosystem with peer-to-peer transactions developed on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).

As a utility token, PureOxgen offers monetary incentives for holding and comes with dumping protections. That means the token will offer rewards for those who buy and hold it. In addition, it is safeguarded against dumping. It’s a deflationary asset and a stable token.

The PURE OXYGEN Token Network can be defined as a blockchain enterprise specifically designed for global payments.

Tokenomics
The total supply of PURE OXYGEN is 12,000,000,000 or 12 billion tokens, of which 7.2 billion tokens will be released in the market, i.e. maximum circulation is limited to 7.2 million tokens. The rest tokens will be utilized for system maintenance and promotional campaigns.

To buy Pure Oxygen coins, one needs to have a Metamask wallet and BNB coins. You can buy BNB directly from any exchange of your choice and then transfer it to your Metamask wallet.

Press connect to connect your Metamask wallet on the pureoxygencoin website (https://www.pureoxygencoin.com/). Now enter the token address or search by token name to start swapping.

ForbiddenZone

Apr 27, 2022
I hope that it will be so, and to be honest, it would be good if the entire crypto industry actively switched to green energy. After all, now there are so many complaints even about the same bitcoin that it is "not green", which I think is not correct, to be honest. In fact, I myself began to think that energy consumption in my house has become greener, for these purposes I even began to look for solar panels here. I think that solar energy has a good future, so it would be good to invest your money in it now.