New -token creation and trading- platform

schwartzmiss

Jul 17, 2019
Hello, everyone. I'd like to let you know about this new trading platform called mintme

mintMe is aiming to become the preferred platform for creators and investors. Based on the Webchain Blockchain, which has been around for a while now and it has pretty good reviews.

In this new platform: 1 you can either create your own tokens, personalize them and add some value to them in Webchain coins, you can back them up with your projects or content/digital products and creations like songs, videos, designs, or written content and sell them to make them fluctuate. 2 Or invest, since you can find a chart with all of the tokens that have been created and read each creator’s profile and see if any token in particular catches your attention.

Of course, you would need to have Webchain coins in your wallet first to start purchasing the tokens you like, but after that you can either offer them for a higher price or hold them to see if the fluctuation works out in your favor, just like a trading chart is supposed to operate.

Webchain coin is great in my opinion, there are about six exchanges where you can get webchain coins already and you can also get them through mining, using Webchain’s miner or a javascript miner that’s very popular right now called CoinIMP.

I think it's a very nice approach since you can use mintMe as either a creator or an investor or both at the same time.

What do you think about this platform? Have you tried it yet?

cpravi

Aug 19, 2019
The idea of crowdfunding leads us to think about collective financing, a group of people financially supporting a project, but how to consider in a win-win business with the current limitations (fees, regulations, etc.), even boosted with blockchain technology?

On site you mention https://www.mintme.com offer an innovative form of crowdfunding, which is not seen in the information, what does this mean? what is it based on?

Thanks.