New to forum ..

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015
Welcome! I remember you from the Adam's WO thread. Why did they delete your post? What did it say?

As for this forum, we are smaller but friendlier and more up-beat than bitcointalk. Most the "action" takes place in Cypherdoc's Gold thread and a bit in our version of the Wall Observer thread.

aztecminer

Jun 18, 2016
well i am on both sides of the trade. i'm a perma HODLER.. however.. sometimes i like to see red so i can buy more.. those guys can't understand that.. those guys are perma bulls everyday . and if u even so much as say anything bearish, even if you kidding, they freak out.. too much bad vibes. i am out there.

Reactions: 8up and AdrianX

aztecminer

Jun 18, 2016
i don't post much anyways. i don't have a lot of time. i posted there today after like a few months and remembered why i dont like those it there much. its like.. really ?? that forum is not a loss.

aztecminer

Jun 18, 2016
i think what really upsets them is how i said i still do not trust bitcoin to buy at these prices because of the lingering scaling issue .. if they haven't fixed the scaling issue by now one must wonder why.. that set them off.. i got some reply about how they realized it doesnt matter.. but it does matter .. because it is a flaw that needs to be fixed. we could see bitcoin crash again after the halvening hype.. those guys dont want to hear it.. we are on the rocket .. the train has left the station.. get ready to buy a boat. that would be great, i am holding a bunch in cold storage.. however, i am not blinded either .

Reactions: AdrianX

aztecminer

Jun 18, 2016
yes i wrote that book and another one. i am writing the other one second edition with two volumes right now. that why i don't talk all the time because i am always writing .. i been into cryptos for awhile . i mined a bunch bitcoins, then stopped cuz made no sense to me to mine them to pay the govy income taxes on them when i could just buy them and pay capital gains instead. i still own all the bitcoins i mined . i wouldn't even use them to buy new mining gear. i have every single bitcoin i ever mined ..

Reactions: AdrianX and Bloomie