My standpoint working with THE HACK ANGELS.

MorrisWalter

Aug 2, 2024
I share my firsthand encounters with The Hack Angels, who I met following my fall from grace in a Bitcoin fraud. I lost $640,500 to a fraudulent platform. In a desperate attempt to find a way out, I turned to Google and looked for hackers who could help me get my money back. I discovered The Hack Angels, who had excellent evaluations. After speaking with them, we decided to pay 15% for their services. The Hack Angels' situation changed, though, when they were only able to retrieve $410,300. They insisted on charging the entire 15% fee in spite of this. They insisted on the original sum, even though I offered 10%.

I paid The Hack Angels the whole sum to protect my reputation and personal information. I learned they had entered my personal devices, including WhatsApp, email, Instagram, and Facebook, but luckily I was able to contact another hacker named Hacker Jerry, who removed my information from their system. I am sharing my story to warn people about the dangers of dealing with hackers.Contact them Via ;Whats Ap; +1 520) - 200, 23 20 , Mail Box; support@thehackangels. com