Member Ranks and Titles

Bloomie

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 19, 2015
Several members have suggested in the past few months that we implement a more unique ranking system beyond the standard New member, regular member, advanced member etc.

So let's have some fun with it. Propose your suggested member titles in this thread. Use your imagination and your love of :bitcoin:. The best entries will be included in the next rankings ladder!

sickpig

Aug 28, 2015
just out of curiosity, what are the inputs used to compute the rank of a user? number of posts / account age / likes?

Last edited:

Peter R

Aug 28, 2015
@Epilido

Haha yeah that's perfect. :D

After a month we'll always be like "no, probably not Satoshi" and revoke the title. :(

soullyG

Sep 7, 2015
"Cryptonaut"
"Digital Explorer"
"Satoshi's Ghost"

I also like "Legendary" as a nod to the BCT forum!

freetrader

Staff member
Dec 16, 2015
The best entries will be included in the next rankings ladder!
How we doing on this?

I don't like being a 'Well-Known Member'. I'd much prefer 'Has well-known member'. :p

lunar

Aug 28, 2015
Suggest changing the 'like' button to "Quality' or similar.
This could then be used to differentiate between a +ve/-ve post to quality ratio. Hopefully this would encourage 'appreciation of a posts content rather than its appeal? Perhaps flare for -ve posters?

Maybe a 'zeitgeist' flare for posts that get a large number 'quality' hits? +10 ?

Might be nice to filter certain threads on this 'quality' rating so newcomers could access the important stuff quickly or for our recap.