LetMeSpeak – Learn to earn learn also earn money!

primexbt

May 22, 2022
About LetMeSpeak
  • Team of more than 20 people from product development, digital assets and marketing. Based in London, Dubai.
  • 10 years of creating best-in-class language learning apps loved by 30 million people.
  • 4 years of business model innovation using blockchain technology. From $0 to $20 billion + ecosystem capitalization. 15 years of investment banking.
As I said before, even if the market crashes, I will share this deal with you guys so that when the market recovers at least there's something to sell. The gem I would like to recommend is Letmespeak (LMS), an English learning application on IOS that has been around for nearly 5 years with thousands of 4-5* reviews, but has just applied blockchain to the app to integrate the learntoearn mechanism to help students learn more effectively. You can study and earn money at the same time. What do you think when you only study for about 15 minutes to 1 hour a day and still pocket a few dozen dollars?

In the time of downtrend how to have a steady income, it is difficult to increase coins until the uptrend sells, I think LMS is a raw gem in this period.

Some evaluations through the LetMeSpeak project
1. Advantages :
– Already has an iOS app with about 1.5 million downloads. https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/let-me-speak-learn-english/id1478889848
– Twitter more than 1 million followers. https://twitter.com/Letmespeak_org
– Real life application when the demand for learning English is always increasing, not decreasing, the number of users is already available.
– Trend learntoearn has not come yet, if suddenly one day a large exchange IEO this project like primexbt trading, it is true that money falls in the head. Currently in this trend, this child is number 2 and no one dares to accept number 1.
– Can use phantom app to manage many accs, small investment, no need to buy many phones like Stepn. Because on the app, you can only learn and see coins, but if you want to manage buy sell or withdraw, you must connect to the phantom wallet. Many of you like all in one like the Stepn app, but that's why I can't manage my account.
– If anyone intends to set up a camp like a shoe camp, the management is very easy, just provide the id and pass to login on the app, and the account will be managed on the phantom wallet.
– App is 5 years old, but the blockchain has only been introduced in the last 3 months, I think someone bought it and planned to make this one, but the time has not come.
– Liquidity pool on Serum is nearly 3 million $ which is quite big for you to buy and sell, Lstar bonus token traded on Mex for 0.021-0.022. But if the market is booming, this price I think will increase even more because the new Lstar cap is about $ 9,000,000, there is plenty of x to give the fastest payback time. Lstar price right now is quite similar to Gst last year (0.5-1$).
- Learning is making money, learning is easy but not difficult, having both knowledge and money, who doesn't like it.

2. Cons :
– The project has not been marketing, not IEO yet, sub-tokens have not listed coinmarketcap or coinecko.
– Anonymous dev team has not appeared yet, check its recent conferences to see Solana and Multicoin on banners
– New App on App Store not available on Android yet, roadmap says in about 2 months, the hardest app part on If the App Store is available, I think Android will soon have it.
– Payback time is longer than Stepn, about 50-60 days. But I think because the secondary token has not increased in price, has not made the market, this problem can be solved. Maybe a few months later x3-4 then only need 20 days payback.

I see that the future of crypto will be projects with real products associated with daily life, not virtual virtual coins with this mission. Hopefully this article will give you a little bit of basis for long-term investment this season. Who knows, maybe there are diamonds in the ashes? An agreement to change the position of Jiangshan!

Imagine you open an English teaching center with Letmespeak during the day, and at night you jog with Stepn, there is nothing left to discuss in this life

Roadmap development roadmap of LetMeSpeak
In 2019 – 2021
Developing core apps for iOS
Users can learn words, practice grammar, master listening and speaking skills

September 2021 Alpha Version of Earn While Learning NFT Character
mechanics and Solana Blockchain Rewards

November 2021
Closed Beta Release Playable
NFT Character Market, Convertible Learning Rewards

December 2021
Local Influencer Campaign in 5 countries
10k NFT sold out on pre-sale, sales 2 million USDC +