Is crypto making traveling abroad easier ?

DaniA

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
Crypto is constantly breaking down barriers and bridging gaps in a number of spheres in life and travel is no exception. Often when people travel their biggest issue is cash. People are often hit with high exchange fees and a lack of accessibility to the country of travels fiat currency. That is where Crypto can help.

Would you use Crypto instead of fiat when traveling?

Mojura

Jun 16, 2020
I would definitely check this, but we cannot fully enjoy traveling due to the epidemiological situation, we do not fly anywhere.

Reactions: Nilazel

CitrusNemesis

Nov 25, 2020
Travala is super crypto-friendly! You can pay for travelling with crypto and their token AVA makes it easier and cheaper!
They have discounts and cashbacks, so if you want to try it out (when the whole covid deal ends ofc) you can buy some AVA with fiat on changenow.io and check it out. I'd love to try it someday, but for now I'm too afraid to leave my house 😅

Reactions: Nilazel

Nilazel

Aug 16, 2020
There are moments when it is really convenient to use cryptocurrency for payment, but so far I do not see stability in the crypto market and therefore I would not risk paying with coins for example flights or registration at a hotel.