Interest check: company warnings

Georg Engelmann

Sep 10, 2015
Austria
bitcoincashstandards.org
I'm a Bitcoin user since Dec 2010 and several exchanges have vanished since I started using Bitcoin. In many cases they vanished with customer funds, but my money was always with good exchanges.

I just had the idea that I could offer this as a service:

For €25 annually I will inform you about Bitcoin exchanges and other businesses you should avoid. I would use the money to buy additional background information about Bitcoin businesses.

Please let me know what you think about that.

Reactions: AdrianX

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
I like the idea of using your knowledge to fulfill a need. I am immersed in bitcoin enough to have similar knowledge. So not a target customer.

AdrianX

Aug 28, 2015
bitco.in
Working? It looks like: if you can provided something of value to someone who has something you want there is an opportunity for mutually beneficial exchange.

Exchanging a commodity we all value is the money.

Erdogan

Aug 30, 2015
i m new in this site so any tell me so how would i earn money
If you have something well researched, advertise it here and ask a small sum to send it. Ask the receivers to not publish it. After a while, you can publish it here for free consumption, for PR reasons. If it is good, it could be the beginning of a business. Just an idea.

Melbustus

Aug 28, 2015
A global trustworthiness rating system on bitcoin businesses is clearly required. I remember a good deal of discussion about this in 2011/2012, but less in recent years (though I have some vague memory of a startup or two along these lines).

OP - I think the general idea is good, though the model of a single operator (you) providing the good/bad determination is probably not going to work. Figure out a more crowd-sourced way to do it that also lets you make money, and you may have something...

Reactions: AdrianX and Peter R