I need a bitcoin/crypto agent

trust1234

Aug 1, 2024
HELLO TO ALL, I WORK WITH TRUST WALLET AND MY NAME IS ADNRE, I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU THE PROPOSAL I HAVE ON MY HANDS NOW AND NEED A CO-PARTNER TO MOVE A FUND FROM A TRUST WALLET ACCOUNT INTO YOUR REDIRECTABLE WALLET. I BELIEVE ONLY SOMEONE WHO DEALS IN CRYTO AND YOUR WALLET HAS GROWN AND RECEIVED A LOT OF AMOUNT CAN CARRY THIS.

Recently, I got a forgotten wallet in our records that is holding an impressive amount of $6,300,302,779. After careful consideration, I am convinced that this is a unique chance for both of us to collaborate and share in these significant funds. I was looking up crypto agents I feel can work with me and I hope to try it with you if this could be possible. You deal in crypto right?

The wallet in question is completely secure and has no issues redirecting its balance. I am looking for a trustworthy partner to facilitate this process. My proposal is simple: if you can provide a redirectable wallet address, I can assist in transferring this amount directly to you. We would then share the funds equally, with each of us receiving 50%.

This opportunity provides a chance to unlock substantial resources that can lead to exciting ventures for both of us. If you would be interested in discussing this further, please reply at your earliest convenience. I am here to answer any questions and help ensure a smooth and secure transaction.

I apricate it if you consider this partnership. I look forward to your prompt response.

here is my direct emal : andrerakusa650 at g m a i l. c o m
Post automatically merged:

Hi