I found new project really interesting using MimbleWimble technology !

insiderp06

Mar 20, 2023
To be honnest i have nothing to win to promote, just want to have somes feeling about this prokect
any comments ?

OpenCEX

Mar 6, 2023
London
polygant.net
The problem is that crypto projects that implement MimbleWimble are not listed or delisted from major crypto exchanges. They are forbidden by regulators to deal with cryptocurrencies that support anonymity.

insiderp06

Mar 20, 2023
I can understand this but personnaly, i think anonimity it' our right and all cryptosphere have to push in this way
Post automatically merged:

any other comments about this project ?

insiderp06

Mar 20, 2023
Ils ont posté un blog sur reddit, peut ca vous parlera un peu plus du projet pour mieux le comprendre

Insider Protocol: A Promising Future for Cryptocurrency Anonymity

The world of finance is constantly evolving, and with the advent of cryptocurrencies, there has been an explosion in the creation of new financial products and services.
However, one challenge that has persisted is the issue of privacy and anonymity. In recent years, there has been a growing concern about the loss of privacy as governments and corporations increasingly monitor financial transactions.
To address this issue, a team of anonymous programmers, and quants has created an anonymous ecosystem built on an improved version of MimbleWimble technology.
This new ecosystem promises to provide a high level of privacy and anonymity to all its users. What is MimbleWimble technology? MimbleWimble (MW) is a type of blockchain that uses a new way to store transactions. There are no reusable addresses on the MW blockchain, which means that transaction data is available exclusively to the transfer participants. This provides a very high level of privacy for each user.

This ecosystem is composed of several parts, including a High-Frequency Trading (HFT) algorithm for hedge funds, the Atlas DEX Swap, DEXOASIS boasts an internal DEX algorithm capable of processing an impressive 270k orders per second and the Imperium Protocol (Mainnet launch May 2023). The Insider Protocol HFT bot uses the Layering technique, which is confirmed by video evidence of automatic trading systems working correctly. This development is a game-changer for large investors who do not want to trade Bitcoin 24/7 on their own. The Atlas DEX Swap is a decentralized cross-chain exchanger of cryptocurrencies. It allows for quick and safe exchanges carried out directly in your wallet, and currently supports over 1,000 ERC-20 coins and tokens. In the upcoming major update, the Atlas DEX Swap will support Solana, Tron, and Monero networks with cross-chain feature. The Imperium Protocol Blockchain is a full-fledged working blockchain with a working feature of entirely anonymous transactions.
The developers have already opened free access to a functional test network, where everyone can personally make regular and completely anonymous transfers. The IMC coin (called ARC in the test network), which will be used in conjunction with the main ecosystem index (IPRO), can be quickly transferred to wallets without saving the history of the transaction itself. The test network has already shown its resilience and stability.

Finally, the DEXOASIS is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that has already received more than $35 million for internal tests. The exchange is decentralized and uses an on-chain system for the order book. Why is anonymity important? Anonymity is crucial because it protects users from the risk of financial fraud and theft. It also allows people to conduct financial transactions without fear of reprisals or retaliation.
The Insider Protocol ecosystem is also developing an NFT platform, decentralized finance (DeFi), an application for smartphones, a fully-fledged decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, and an escrow service that will become an alternative to LocalBitcoins and other peer-to-peer (P2P) exchanges. The ecosystem is also developing a proprietary VPN product with an essential security feature that allows users to use up to three intermediate servers for more secure and untraceable connections. In conclusion, the Insider Protocol ecosystem promises to provide a high level of privacy and anonymity to its users, making it a game-changer in the world of crypto ecosystems.

The launch of the mainnet and listing on top exchanges, including Binance, expected in the coming months.

Last edited:

Brute

Mar 29, 2023
Hey

I just wanted to share my personal experience with this project. For the past three years, they've been quietly developing their ecosystem, with very little marketing and just a few articles on Coindesk and Cointelegraph. However, they are highly active underground and I even know some big investors who have put over 1.5 million into OptionX.

Right now, they are fully focused on launching tests on the mainnet, and I'm confident that by May, everyone will be talking about it.

In my opinion, this could be the next major game changer in the world of crypto.

Reactions: insiderp06

insiderp06

Mar 20, 2023
The problem is that crypto projects that implement MimbleWimble are not listed or delisted from major crypto exchanges. They are forbidden by regulators to deal with cryptocurrencies that support anonymity.
one important point, in the project, anonimity is an option if you want , not automatic. project will be normally in Binance lunchpad when ready so will be legitim. of course all still invest are earlybirds, but project will be ready for the mainnet before summer normally

• Wow
Reactions: OpenCEX