How to trade bitcoins in india legally?

jumalu

Nov 19, 2019
Is btc trading legal ? how to proceed into this business if this is legal in india! Please share your views and suggestions. how this business works and whether this business is profitable or not.
Thank you!

johnmeller

Nov 21, 2019
As per now there is now such law that bans trading bitcoin in India. However, there is some news that a bill regarding the same is being drafted. Till the time the government agencies are have been asked to take action as per the existing law. So, it would be wise to wait and see how this goes.

Also, what platform do you use to trade bitcoins? Is platform such as Binance, Coinbase, etc totally safe?

Last edited:
Reactions: jumalu

jumalu

Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for your response,
I am planning to try out coinbase after reading review from here seems promising sounds trust worthy for me.
Cheers

Alex_Vertex.Market

Dec 1, 2020
You can buy and sell Crypto on Vertex.Market using IMPS as a payment method. Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant payment inter-bank electronic funds transfer system in India. IMPS offers an inter-bank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones.

If you want to Buy Bitcoin using IMPS, go to Buy and Sell Bitcoin & Cryptos in India with INR (vertex.market) and look for a seller who is selling Bitcoin using IMPS as a payment method and then you can Buy Bitcoin from them.

https://vertex.market/india

jjvor

Feb 2, 2022
The Indian government can't ever seem to make up its mind about whether to legalize cryptos or not, it's very confusing to me.