how to recover stolen bitcoin and crypto in general

tonye0147

Jul 20, 2024
I would have lost all my cryptocurrency assets if not for the timely interference of ALLEGIANT END AXIT, as I got recommended to them by a close friend at work after weeks of sadness and depression I finally got to retrieve my digital currency worth $165,000 in (USDT) which got stolen by a fake broker I met on Instagram, I thought the investment project was a great one which would yield massively, but I was wrong, I’m forever grateful to ALLEGIANT PRO HACKER for getting my funds back without Upfront/hidden fees. if you are currently or previously being ripped off by a fake hacker/trader or investment platform and you want to retrieve your funds genuinely then ALLEGIANT ENDAXITis the real deal to help you don’t get deceived by several self-acclaimed recovery agents. Get the appropriate help now by reaching out to them at:
Whats app +1-775-230-5597
Contact email: recbtc17@gmail.com

ellenedwards124

Jul 29, 2024
I cannot express my gratitude enough for the exceptional service provided by the Legendary Cyberpoint Recovery. I was a victim of an online romance scam, losing a huge amount of my hard-earned money $258k worth of Bitcoin, this made me devastated. However, this team of reliable Cyberpoint Recovery experts swiftly came to my aid, demonstrating their expertise in crypto recovery. Within a surprisingly short time frame, they successfully retrieved my lost funds. Their commitment to client satisfaction and relentless efforts truly saved me from financial ruin. I highly recommend them to anyone in a similar predicament. Their outstanding service and ability to recover substantial amounts of cryptocurrency are unmatched. Contact information below.
Email:(Support@cyberpointrecovery.com)
W.h.a.t’.s. A.p.p.:. +.1.7.6.0.9.2.3.7.4.0.7