How to cash out bitcoin?

anastasia159

Dec 10, 2020
Get a new level of work with cryptocurrencies, along with the Trastra VISA Card!

BENEFITS

+
supports 5 cryptocurrencies - BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP
+free
and instant conversion into EUR for daily purchases (supports gambling deposits)
+EUR withdrawals in any ATM nearby
+free card to card transfers between users

FEES

+
card order and delivery - FREE*
+online
and offline purchases - FREE
+
ATM € withdrawal - €2.25
+monthly card management - €1.25[/li][/list]

*special offer: order a card through our service, and receive a refund of the card price (€9) after converting €1.000 to a card balance.

LIMITS

+
daily spend limit - €7,700
+
daily ATM withdrawal limit - €300

For now, card and service are available only for EEA countries.

If you are interested in such a great offer on a market - just write me back in my personal messages, we will help you to create Trastra account and issue your first crypto card in a few steps! Also you can contact me via Telegram (@AnastasiaTheFirst) or via our website Baxity.com

meanstim76

Jan 21, 2021
Why is the withdrawal limit that low, and it is only for the EEA countries? That is not really fair, other countries deserve stuff like this too. Still, the most important thing when you are trading with bitcoin is the security. For example, I use a bitcoin blender that I found online. It makes your transactions a lot more secure, and when you think about it, it just makes sense. Everything is done instantly, and it is 100% secure. A lot of people have been using it, and the fees are really low. When using it, there is no chance that someone can track you.

Last edited: