How is Bexplus? Is it a trustworthy crypto-currency exchange?

Antonia Gomez

Dec 6, 2018
I would like to say the greatest thing about this platform is its beginner-friendly feature, which makes it different from other exchanges. If offers BTC, LTC and ETH futures trading, so I can trade with relatively small amount of coins while I still have chance to earn a lot. What's more, it also offers a trading simulator for us to practice trading skills and it feels just like real trading! I should say it surely will be one of the most promising cryptocurrency trading platforms!

jasonpj

Nov 28, 2018
Based on the current trend that BTC as well as other altcoins sharply drop, investing in the cryptocurrency spot will lead to a great loss. At present, cryptocurrency futures trading might be the best way to make profits on.

Bexplus offers BTC futures with up to 100x leverage. You have chance to earn 100 BTC with 1 BTC even when the BTC price plunges. It also provides a futures trading simulator, which helps beginner understand how to trade futures contract in a quick way.

Raptor_80

Dec 8, 2018
i’m using Coinsbank, it’s easy to use, may open many wallets, easy to understand what you're doing. The transactions feel safe enough. For an exchange to trade into fiat currencies, for transactions.
https://coinsbank.com/

Areding

Nov 7, 2018
When it comes to money, it’s better not to risk and use proven exchangers, to provide feedback and ratings before exchanging.