Hire a hack to get your money back

Debby Arise

Sep 6, 2024
I was contacted through WhatsApp and somehow was connected to two different groups. One claimed to be starting a new token and claimed they wanted to have their people in place. They two wanted the people to invest their crypto into a platform that I had never heard of. I researched it thoroughly and decided against making the investment. I remained a part of the group for a while just to see how they operated. I was contacted by a person just wanting to be friends who asked me about my day, my life, and sharing how much money she made. The other was the assistant who was pressuring me to invest my retirement money. I had to give it a try and invested some money, a few days later I made some profits and I tried to withdraw and it worked; fast forward, I had to invest over $490k and I was kicked out. I couldn’t withdraw. Thank God for discernment. I felt uneasy and then found this thread on Reddit where I saw others mentioned about HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM. I didn’t hesitate, I contacted Hack West and in less than a few days he recovered my money. I promised to share my experience to the public, maybe someone may need their help as well.