Guarantor - secure transaction

warrantor

Nov 5, 2018
Hello!

I provide the services of a guarantor for conducting transactions (escrow). Being the third independent party in your transaction, I provide the transfer of funds in the cryptocurrency subject to the conditions of the contract between the buyer and seller agreed in advance.

Since I recently began to provide the services of a guarantor, now I am gaining a client base and reviews. Therefore, from the first 5 transactions my rate is 0 (zero)%.

I keep the security deposit only in cryptocurrency:

• Bitcoin (BTC)
  • Monero (XMR)
  • Ethereum (ETH)

My commission = 1% of the transaction amount (at least $ 10 at the exchange rate at the time of the transaction).

To prevent your transactions from being stuck, you can monitor the load on the BTC network here and here);
The price of ETH gas can be monitored here;
When sending XMR, you can always specify the minimum commission, the transaction will be successfully confirmed.

Buyer template example:

1. Buyer: nickname_ # 1 + wallet address for refund;
  2. Seller: nickname_ # 2 + wallet address for sending funds + contact contacts;
  3. Buy: 3 (three) tons of potatoes for 3 (three) XMR;
  4. Today's date: DD / MM / YYYY;
  5. Additional transaction details (optional): Delivery at the seller’s expense. The estimated delivery date is 01/12/2018.

You just copy and fill out the template that you see below. Then send it to me in private messages, Telegram, Mail or KeyBase.

Buyer:
  1. Seller:
  2. I buy:
  3. Today's date:
  4. Additional transaction details:
After receiving the template, I will contact the seller at the specified contacts, and send it by mail, signed by my PGP-key. If the seller confirms the terms of the transaction, the buyer will receive a signed message from me that you can transfer the deposit to my wallet, after which you must send me the transaction hash.

Please first contact me in any way convenient for you before sending a security deposit. Never send a security deposit in advance!
When the transaction between the buyer and the seller is completed, the buyer must notify me of receipt of the goods / services, and then the security deposit will be sent to the seller.

I will not return a BTC (or ETH) to an address that is not a dispatch address. That is, the Buyer sent me BTC (or ETH) from address_1, but then the transaction was canceled ---> BTC (or ETH) will be returned to the buyer at the same address_1 from which they came originally.
It is possible to store the security deposit for a long period of time (at least three months). Terms can be discussed in private messages.

The BTC address below is my only BTC address for the provision of guarantor services. If this address changes, then the following will also be signed by my PGP key:

• 1GNodoWPNfE9kLfWRo5Vujo53ZRmz131qQ
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: Keybase Go 2.10.1 (windows)
Comment: https://keybase.io/download
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=BIV1
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

The ETH address below is my only ETH address for the provision of guarantor services. If this address changes, then the following will also be signed by my PGP key:

• 0xa473af5bbaf169f757796ddcdc324e8c890c6cc2
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Comment: https://keybase.io/download
Version: Keybase Go 2.10.1 (windows)
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=fN+4
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Always check my PGP key so you don’t run into scams! Fingerprint:

• 4934 801B FA26 7184 165A F0DE 6188 63B0 20B9 23B1

The fastest and easiest way to check the validity of my signature is to go to https://keybase.io/verify, insert a message signed by me and click on Verify:

When am I online?

Almost all days from 11:00 - 22:00. If I am not on the forum, write to Telegram to negotiate a deal.

How to contact me?

About deposit keeping

The first and most important thing is that I do not “play” with collateral deposits, do not trade them on the stock exchange, do not invest in ICO, etc.

A little about my laptop where the deposit deposits will be stored

Installed Linux + full SSD encryption (LUKS).

Where are the backups of mnemonic phrases and how are they stored?

1. All mnemonic phrases are encrypted with my PGP key, and then placed in an encrypted VeraCrypt container. Google Drive is NOT stored!

2. Encrypted mnemonic phrases (with my PGP key) are stored in an archive that is hidden using StegHide.

Thanks for attention!

Last edited: