Freldo news. Electricity from Hydro-Quebec

AlexM64

Jun 12, 2019
Freldo is a qualitatively new social network, created to support small and medium-sized businesses, to help and support their development. The trust of network members is the main principle of operation on which the service is built. The chosen course turned out to be an effective way to promote goods and services that are in demand among the population.

The success of the project is due to the active introduction of blockchain technologies at all stages of activity. This helps to ensure a high level of security, greatly facilitates and accelerates the implementation of all business processes and mutual settlements. The founders are actively promoting their project, conducted a successful ICO and attracted the planned amount of investment. The project sets goals and achieves them, as it has a real foundation and operating business. The investor can try the network operation in action, check and analyze the results of the activity. The network creators conduct an active foreign economic policy and entered the exchange market with their cryptocurrency, while showing good results. After placing own token FRECNX on the BCEX exchange https://www.bcex.top/trade/frecnx_eth, the price for it has doubled compared to the ICO period.

Network developers have created effective ways of advertising and favorable conditions for studying the activities of firms and the implementation of orders for their products. Access to complete information about the business structure allows customers to get guaranteed quality and proven by other users of the products. The system of feedback and recommendations received from friends serves as an additional guarantee that the company works in good faith.

The company tries to create convenience for all participants interested in its growth. Following this goal, Freldo decided to participate in the auction of electricity from Hydro-Quebec. These trades will be conducted among various industry blockchain projects and are aimed at allocating an additional amount of electricity for mining.

Evaluation of each applicant will be assessed according to specified parameters. Take into account the jobs that are created in Hydro-Quebec, payroll direct jobs, cost of investment and part of the return of energy for its reuse. For own customers, the electricity producer intends to keep rates low, thanks to the newly created rules and rational policies.

DiannneBulosan

Sep 19, 2022
I think that the Freldo project is definitely interesting and worth checking out! Blockchain technology is the future, and I think this project is on the right track. I also like that they are actively promoting their product and conducting a successful ICO. I think this project has a lot of potential, and I will definitely be keeping an eye on it! It kind of reminds me of Energy Australia (https://www.energyaustralia.com.au/). They have similar policies and strategies. Am I right? Any opinion would be welcomed.