Does this means i'm cheating the network?

Gwen Whaley

Sep 9, 2019
A company in United Kingdom Is offering 300% investment returns. They give you 100% in the first 14 days and another 100% in the 28th day and the last 100% return on the 35th day making it a close of your investment period. I've been using it for sometime now and it's been working the link to site is 0801k.com I am wondering should i keep using it as i don't know much about the market but i get paid as they trade for me so far it's been okay and on time and i am thinking now even if i continue letting them trade my assets regardless something goes wrong on deposit insure i wouldn't be at loss cause i have already profit more than enough. any advice?

Fang

Aug 26, 2019
i think they are a scam. will vanish before you know. every time someone claims these sort of things, you gotta run the other way.

RainingTacos

Oct 11, 2019
Seems like too good to be true so I wouldn't invest if I were you. In my own opinion, there no such company that will give you 300% return unless they are a scam.

Logmas

Dec 11, 2018
This may be a regular hipp project that will work for a certain time. Those who invested at the start will be lucky to make money on it, and all the rest who will carry money there risk nothing at all, because the project can be closed at any moment.