Did Satoshi Nakamoto just reveal himself?

ocmone

Mar 13, 2018
This was posted on pastebin today:

"What I'm going to present is more evidence of who I am than access to mere private keys (which can be stolen). And it's definitely more convincing than what was ever offered by CSW.

The point here is to demonstrate superior understanding of Bitcoin encryption. I will manipulate the first and last digit of a hash (md6-256) that's not native to Bitcoin, to produce a vanity address ON BITCOIN that coincides with the signed statement.

The original hash, before being manipulated, will be derived from " v0.1 ", the first version of Bitcoin.

To recognize the significance of this, you will need to bring your attention to the similarities in the two hashes.

"v0.1" was the first version of Bitcoin. It was hashed in md6-256 which is not sha-256. Slightly modified it exposes a hidden vanity address that starts out with "1MyFun".

1MyFun5vPzSgAhCQLuFrRz11213RcrK8M5
----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE----
Creating Bitcoin Was All About "My Fun".
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE----

----BEGIN SIGNATURE----
HA5V2RstFymbo4Z1/dSi/4VVYDG3T8svnlAEOriUdCOwLs2ivkOnJ03rKlxqSapfjCS2duuLH+Korm7+3K9HxAI=
----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE----
Private Hexidecimal Key
1C04E262DCAF32C396EC666AAD9A53D97464572E71C0748EA29205B41ACC2561
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bitcoin v0.1 Alpha Release
" v0.1" (md6-256)
4C04E262DCAF32C396EC666AAD9A53D97464572E71C0748EA29205B41ACC2566
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The odds of anyone being able to manipulate the first and last digits of any hash relating to the first version of Bitcoin to reveal a hidden vanity address are about 10 trillion to 1.

Not accepting this as undeniable proof means you don't understand the statistical probability ratios involved with knowing where to look and what to change.

Greedy and uneducated people are only interested in ‘where the money is’ (access to keys) instead of real cryptographic evidence.

NOTE: Do not attempt to add these private keys to your wallet.
PS: I live in Bali, Indonesia."

Last edited:

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
I don't know . There're so many rumours about it that are difficult to trust. many people say that such a character has never existed at all. And some say they know this person.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of the Bitcoin and a very generous person. He once said in the reply of a question that if you do not believe it or get it, i do not have the time to convince you, sorry!. I think it is the best quote for me as a Bitcoin user. Pople are following him and beleiving in his wordings as a founder of mysterious currency.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I think Satoshi Nakamoto is a shy person. He wants to maintain and preserve his privacy. In this age, it is hard to preserve your identity, Satoshi Nakamoto has done an amzing job. We should all respect his rights and do not waste our time in it.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Bitcoin is a well established business now. It is worth billion of dollars. We should not get in the debate of who is Satoshi Nakamoto. If he wanted to reveal himself, he would have done it many years ago. Don't waste your time and energy on it.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I believe Satoshi Nakamoto will never reveal himself. If he wanted to reveal his identity to the world, he would have done it a long time ago. We should respect his rights and shouldn't waste our time in searching him. What are your thoughts?

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
I believe that Satoshi Nakamoto will never reveal his true identity. He would have revealed himself a long time ago if he wanted to. We shouldn't waste our time and resources in finding him. It is my wish that he reveals himself, so that i can thank him.

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
If you are in the bitcoin business then you have to believe in the philosphy of the Satoshi nakamoto. He said in his interview that he do not have time convince others in the viability of the Bitcoin, I think this clause have the weight. What do you people think in this regard?