DEFI projects, RSK Blockchain.

HouseCrypto

Apr 11, 2022
Good morning everyone! how are they

I'm new here on this beautiful forum, I'm new to the crypto world and I'm finding out a lot of things.
I'm very interested in DEFI in the Crypto world, I'm looking for some good blockchains to invest in good DEFI protocols.

I researched the RSK Blockchain looking for a secure blockchain, it has projects like Sovryn, MoneyOnChain and Trokypus.
They offer different DEFI solutions for different cryptos. I wanted to know if anyone knows anything about this.

RSK is the second most decentralized blockchain in the world and that's what I like about the project.

Do you know RSK Blockchain? Do you recommend anything else?
Thank you all!

Assukkaa

Apr 11, 2022
You can swap $BTC for $RBTC and you have many options, more profit with $BPro, a little more risk and leverage with $BTCx or just put your $RBTC as collateral and mint $DOC the stablecoin of the RSK network

Lazzydog

Apr 11, 2022
It is a network that has great potential and many people did not see it. I recommend that you start by exchanging a bit of $BTC for $rbtc and once inside everything is clearer. $BPro is my favorite :dogecoin:💪

dekinridoine

May 15, 2020
San Francisco
In the short term, stock markets are a voting machine, reflecting a weighted average of people's opinions about the future. Over longer periods (a decade or more), they become a weighing machine, reflecting the underlying economics. So if your time horizon is five years or less, you should not own stocks at all; bonds are a better bet. If it's ten years or more, you're far better off with stocks than bonds. I would recommend reading this article from https://timthomas.co/epic-games-stock. I think that this stock will bring a lot of profit in the long term.