DBOT - Free Trading BOT forex, synthetics, stocks, indices, Cryptocurrencies

rossy0309

Nov 6, 2019
1binaryoptions.eu
DBot – Free Trading Bot:

Automate your trading ideas without writing code! 3 pre-built strategies included | FREE zero cost to build | 50+ assets to unleash your bot Start with a popular strategy using DBot

Martingale, D’Alembert, Oscar’s Grind, Cutler’s RSI, Bollinger Bands, and SMA Crossover — load and customize proven strategies or create your own from scratch.

Minimum Deposit 5$!

Regulated on: Malta | Vanuatu | British Virgin Islands | Malaysia

Deposit Methods Credit / Debit Cards, E-Wallets, Wire Transfer, CryptoCurrencies

Read DBOT Review - https://binaryoptionsfree.eu/review/dbot-free-binary-options-bot-by-deriv/

JulieRojas

Jan 18, 2023
Hey, thanks for sharing this bot. It sounds pretty cool that it's free and has pre-built strategies included. Being able to customize them or create your own is a big plus. Still, I'd better use funded trading accounts. IMO it's safer to use them than the bots. Still, it's just my opinion, so I'd like to know what you think about it. Actually, I'd really like to know what you think about trading in general. Do you find it profitable? I'll be waiting for your replies.

Last edited:
Reactions: rossy0309

rossy0309

Nov 6, 2019
1binaryoptions.eu
Hey, thanks for sharing this bot. It sounds pretty cool that it's free and has pre-built strategies included. Being able to customize them or create your own is a big plus. Still, I'd better use funded trading accounts. IMO it's safer to use them than the bots. Still, it's just my opinion, so I'd like to know what you think about it. Actually, I'd really like to know what you think about trading in general. Do you find it profitable? I'll be waiting for your replies.
Yes, it is free and has pre-built strategies included

Best choice for beginners.