ClickingCoin 20 free bits for the first 250 subscribers!

Clicking

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone!

I’m proud to present to you this brand new multiplayer game where you compete against other players to win bitcoins.

The principle of the game is very simple!

On a game featuring at least 3 players, a 10 second timer starts and depending on the number of players in the game, you should not be either the first or last players to click.

Before presenting the website in detail

At ClickingCoin, we want you to discover our idea without having to spend a single cent!

The game will be live in less than 4 days, but registration is already available!

Hurry up, the first 250 registered accounts will be granted 20 bits! The accounts will be updated just before the website goes live.

Here is where you can find us:

https://clickingcoin.com/register

Referral program

Our referral program is unique. You earn 10 bits for every deposit made by a player you have referred.

The Website

Here is what the website looks like:

The game interface

Focusing on the game interface before the game starts:

We have a button to join the next game, that turns into the clicking button when the game starts and an auto join button that will allow you to automatically join the next game when the current one is over.

Once the game starts the interface looks as follows for a game with 3 players:

You can see under the timer the number of winners, and the number of first and last clickers who will lose the game. More details about the distribution of winners in the FAQ.

Finally, once you have clicked you can see your clicking time in the table below the game. When the timer reaches 0, all players clicking times and the game’s winner and losers are displayed.

What’s next?

We believe that this game is a mix of strategy and just a bit of luck. Soon we will be allowing the use of custom scripts that will allow you to try to establish a strategy based on previous games statistics.

We are thinking about new ideas of games for this website.

We would be delighted to hear from you so do not hesitate to write to us on the chat or to send us an email at contact@clickingcoin.com

The ClickingCoin team.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
It's a logical game, if you read the complete description. But I wonder if you need to make certain investments or can you try to play without investments at the beginning?

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
To be honest, there's nothing special about this game. How much bitcoins can you make in a month there? I think, it was created purely to attract as many different players as they could.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
I haven't understood the meaning of this game. Can I get more precise information about this? Because it's not entirely clear how this is all happening, and I have not enough trust in it.

Clicking

Feb 6, 2018
Hello to all of you!

Sorry for the delay of the answer we have been quite busy actually improving the game. We had released it for 2 weeks in February/March. Players really enjoyed the game we received a lot of feedback regarding the withdrawal prices (which were related to the bitcoin network at that time being overcrowded) and other things that were missing.

We put the site down for maintenance since and are in the process of implementing Ripple and other things that players requested during our first laucnh along with many new features.

One thing that will help all of you understand the game is the free table running with bots 24/7 that will allow you to play the game as much as you want without having to pay a single penny.

There are many new exciting features that players will be able to discover very soon!

Finally Bitterom if you have trust issues we will do our best to help you get through them :)

Regards,
ClickingCoin