BU discussion thread

solex

Staff member
Aug 22, 2015
@79b79aa8
We are aiming to have four votes per year, which is about the maximum appropriate for the org. The previous vote concluded mid-march, so the next is scheduled for June.

Georg Engelmann

Sep 10, 2015
Austria
bitcoincashstandards.org
It looks like BU has a majority of nodes, but is not trying to convince miners / mining pools to use it, why not?

Why are Bitcoin SV nodes allowed to connect to my BU node? They should be using their own network, is there no detection for nodes on the wrong chain in BU?

Griffith

Jun 5, 2017
@Georg Engelmann BSV nodes that contain BSV in the client string are banned on connection. If they are not they will be banned shortly due to broadcasting bad information (bad in the sense that it is on the wrong chain).

We are always actively trying to convince miners/mining pools to use our software.

Georg Engelmann

Sep 10, 2015
Austria
bitcoincashstandards.org
@Georg Engelmann BSV nodes that contain BSV in the client string are banned on connection. If they are not they will be banned shortly due to broadcasting bad information (bad in the sense that it is on the wrong chain).

I have noticed that some "Bitcoin SV" (user agent string says so) nodes have downloaded a lot of data from my BU node and there was no disconnect. Maybe there was no invalid data on initial block download?

We are always actively trying to convince miners/mining pools to use our software.
Okay.

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com