Bitcoin was money and now what it is?

Mtj4er

Jan 9, 2018
I don't understand

Is Adam Back the kind of guy who fail because he would like to accomplish something to be like the big boys instead of focusing on the thing? Does he need recognition? What are his motivation? Does have he any personal believes or strong morals? Is he a pet of someone else? Can he takes some kind of risks to make a step forward? Can he even change opinion? How it is possible that he is followed by so much people, dev etc? A TAB?! Does he just wants to profit personaly? Does he need money? Is he scared because he know he is a joke?

I don't know him obviously, maybe some of you do. Who is this guy? Does he belongs here? I don't understand what is going on.

Bitcoin was money and now what it is?

I always thought that the network effect of Bitcoin would make it king forever, the markets forces at play being huge, but it seems that it was deliberatly destroyed. How is that possible?

I have a really bad feeling now about Bitcoin, be it core, cash or whatever. The damage is so huge and growing. It looks like Bitcoin will soon be first seen as just another coin, and then go extinct. It looks obsolete!

Kapshama

Jan 7, 2018
Bitcoin was a currency. But honestly I don't think people sees it this way anymore. It has become a collectible, an asset, a way of investment...

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Bitcoin maybe has gotten a little old, but I doubt it's gonna vanish from the market, that shouldn't be expected. Because it's the most desired one on the market of cryptocurrencies. Yes, right now on the market in general there's a lot of influence and manipulation going on, but I don't think it'll last long.

Paul Vik

Feb 20, 2018
Funny questioning! I guess the basis of your question is due to the drop in the price of the BTC. However, I remain faithful to the idea that bitcoin is and will always be a money, even if it is virtual. For me, it's the best investment. I have been trading for 2 years on the cryptoramabank website, and with a good investment plan, I have been able to obtain profits over a short period.

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
Bitcoin is experiencing certain problems with the rate. Although, that's the way the entire cryptomarket is. In addition, if bitcoin falls, then for the most part nothing increases, but falls as well. You should consider it.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Right now bitcoin looks more like an asset which is being used by many investors on the cryptocurrency market. That's clear, since it's easier to invest in it than to pay with it.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
Bitcoin is more considered as an asset now, but not a method of payment. This is because the transactions are still quite expensive, even though their price was recently reduced.

Bitcoin is worth almost the price of Gold. This gives an opportunity to exchange money as compared to that of usual banks. Basically, it is a digital currency and globalized payment procedure. This means money can be earned by selling any kind of product or service simply just by acceptance of bitcoin as the payment.

Hasike

May 24, 2018
You need money to invest in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin but Bitcoin can not be thought of as money. Think of it as an asset. An asset whose value changes with the market. How many of you agree with this philosophy?

Winner

Jun 22, 2018
You need money to invest in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin but Bitcoin can not be thought of as money. Think of it as an asset. An asset whose value changes with the market. How many of you agree with this philosophy?
It makes sense:), because noone has still figured out how to use BTC as money. For most of the people cryptos are more about investment or secure.

btw, could someone advise a platform for trading currencies on a short-term basis? with nice terms and easy withdrawal

Bitterom

Jan 20, 2018
I don't believe bitcoin was or is money. It is an asset. You need money to buy Bitcoin but it is an asset whose value changes according to the market. Bitcoin has a very bright future and will remain the most valuable digital currency on the market.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I didn't think of Bitcoin as money. I refer to it as an asset whose market value changes with every given instant. People have earned a fortune while many have lost their entire savings in it. I hope that you are one of those lucky ones.

Haert

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
I have always thought of Bitcoin as an asset. It can become a mainstream currency in the future. But it will take some time to implement it. It is an asset whose value is changing all the time with the happenings of the market. What do you guys think?

Hafid_A

Banned
Jun 20, 2018
It makes sense:), because noone has still figured out how to use BTC as money. For most of the people cryptos are more about investment or secure.

btw, could someone advise a platform for trading currencies on a short-term basis? with nice terms and easy withdrawal
In long-term prospect Bitcoin is likely to lose its position. BTC hasn't a full list of key features for business, money saving and so on. Now, it's only about investing. pIn my opinion, for the nearest years people will continue to invest Bitcoins only because of its tremendous hype. But one day we get the real alternative token.
For those who practice cryptotrading it's high time to pay attention to Bitcoin price. In short-term prospect it's a good way of earning money.

Erika

Aug 23, 2018
To my mind, extinction of cryptoassets is close. It was predicted by many maximalists. 90% of all coins may disappear - this can happen very soon. However, Ted Rogers says the lower price of BTC provides an excellent opportunity to buy bitcoins.