Bitcoin Price Will Crash to $5,000, Predicts ‘Commodities King’ Gartman

Carmela Tim

Oct 2, 2017
Despite ending the year on a moderate decline, the bitcoin price rose more than 1,200 percent in 2017. This historic march turned many cryptocurrency skeptics into outspoken believers and earned bitcoin a seat on Wall Street futures markets. However, commodities expert Dennis Gartman remains unconvinced.

The “Gartman Letter” editor and publisher expressed confidence that the cryptocurrency markets would cool off in the near future, forcing the bitcoin price below $5,000 — a more than 60 percent decline from its present value of $13,570.

Source: http://strategiccoin.com/bitcoin-price-will-crash-5000-predicts-commodities-king-gartman/

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
I doubt it'll fall to such a price, if it does, they'll buy it readily, those who have such amounts of money. That way they will provoke it's growth on the market.

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I've heard about that and I think it seems real because it has already dropped down to 6000 dollars. But I hope, it'll grow and pull other cryptocurrencies too.

bwonymph

Apr 16, 2018
Draper believes BTC is going to be $250k in 4 years. Regardless of speculation, both bulls and bears make money in the market, its just the pigs that lose.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
This is neither true nor a lie because it's indeed possible as well as its price is possible to be 100 thousand dollars.

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
You can never predict with certainity whats going to happen in the Bitcoin market. It can explode at any time during the trading. Some people are saying that it will cross the $25000 mark where some ''geniuses'' are saying that the Bitcoin is going to burst.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
The Bitcoin goes ups and downs. You can never predict whats going to happen it. There are a lot of fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I hope that the value will rise in the future. But this year has been very bad for Bitcoin. What do you think?