Bitcoin a ‘Bigger Idea’ Than Apple, Says ARK CEO

Carmela Tim

Oct 2, 2017
Catherine Wood, CEO of ARK Investment Management, said that bitcoin is an even “bigger idea,” than Apple, a company that revolutionized the tech industry through its invention of consumer-friendly electronics products.

“I know a lot of people say, ‘don’t compare this to Apple,’ which is nearing a trillion dollars, but this is so much bigger an idea than even Apple, which is a pretty big idea,” Wood said in a CNBC interview.

Source: http://strategiccoin.com/bitcoin-bigger-idea-apple-says-ark-ceo/

Zolin

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
It's possible that if these companies accepted cryptocurrency and developed it - the world would become much simpler. And cryptocurrency would feel much better right now.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I think you are exaggerating things. Steve Jobs and Apple, Inc changed the landscape of technology available to us. They revolutionized the world of smartphones. I know Bitcoin is a big thing but it can fall at anytime.

Slatish

May 28, 2018
The concept of Bitcoin / Blockchain / Cryptocurrencies is one of the greatest inventions of modern man.

Toros

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know how you can compare them. Its like comparing Apples with Oranges. They both strongly impacted their respective fields. One thing they do share is that the people didn't give them enough credit when they first launched. What do you guys think about it?

Kesidro

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
This is a topic which would be very debateable. Apple changed the entire digital technology and created a revolution throught the leadership of Steve Jobs. Bitcoin also changed the financial system and became a founder of digital currency. Which side do you stand upon?