Binary Option Scam - Do not get involved with Coin Bull & Payperex

christiana Kemps

Jan 17, 2019
Washington
Happy new year everyone

Just in case you have lost some transaction through bitcoin transfer to fake companies , binary option scam, or made mistake of sending to a wrong wallet address. i suggest you contact a wealth recovery expert who can help get your funds retrieved. I was scammed of $12,500 by coinsilo, I paid Birman Law 10% of my principle loss with nothing to show for it, I think the algorithm of these programs are designed for us to lose money in some way. If you flushed your money down the toilet with a binary broker then just learn your lesson, it took me 9 months to figure out how to get my money back after made failed attempts; I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later came across a post on Quora referring a recovery expert that helped me recover almost all my deposits within 15days from Cubits, it was worth it, he was able to retrieve my funds. If you have found yourself in same situation as me you can contact –''wealthrecovery(AT) cyberservices (dtcom)" . He can guide through getting your money back. Be sure of where you invest everyone