bandwidth test version - iguana for unix

pebwindkraft

Apr 15, 2016
yup, these went away, found another / similiar type conversion in:

iguana_txidfind.c:41:49:Warnung: Typkonvertierung in Zeiger von Ganzzahl anderer Breite [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
int32_t i,tlen; struct iguana_txid *T = (void *)((long)ramchain->H.data + ramchain->H.da

^
I tried to look at the way you solved it in iguana_unspents.c, but couldn't cope with the approach.
Also I had some undef refs:
iguana_secp.o: In function `bitcoin_recoververify':
iguana_secp.c:138: undefined reference to `secp256k1_ecdsa_recoverable_signature_parse_compact'
iguana_secp.c:139: undefined reference to `secp256k1_ecdsa_recoverable_signature_convert'
iguana_secp.c:140: undefined reference to `secp256k1_ecdsa_recover'

Maybe this is not for the forum here... thinking for a better way to do "remote debugging" :)

Reactions: ntto

jl777

Feb 26, 2016
missed that assignment. pushed fix.

Also you needed to rebuild the libsecp256k1-zkp with new ./configure options, but then I realized how I can get rid of the multistep dependency and merged the code directly into the iguana tree.

I also removed the dependency on all other packages other than -lpthread and -lm

Make sure to rebuild in SuperNET/crypto777 and SuperNET/iguana

donald26

Feb 2, 2024
HOW YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR LOST CRYPTO/FUNDS: Lost hope in a crypto scam? I got my $394,330 back! I invested $430,000 in a bogus crypto site. Big returns promised, withdrawals blocked, extra fees demanded – it was a nightmare. Feeling trapped, I even considered the unthinkable. My family helped me through it, and my niece suggested HACKERSTEVE911. They'd helped her with grades, but I'd never thought of them for this. I contacted them, expecting little. But within four days, they recovered $394,330 back to my wallet! My hope, my life, was back. If you're in a similar situation, don't lose hope. Contact them on hackersteve911@gmail.com

Shahadatkhan00

Jan 28, 2024
Discover a new dimension of cryptocurrency with TonTogether! Engage in their revolutionary No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on the TON Blockchain and immerse yourself in a world of endless rewards and transparency. With an intuitive interface, captivating prizes, and a chance to secure your share of the 300k TOT tokens in the exclusive airdrop, TonTogether is your gateway to an exciting crypto journey. Participate now: https://go.tonup.io/GldKvG